Goro

Sub-Zero's Soul

Apart from my other Artist thread, I've decided to make this one to. In this one however, I'm only taking requests to draw Goro in other mk ppl's costumes. Or, I can draw him in any costume, as long as there's a detailed description of it or i have an example.

Remember, no female parts on him or anything.

Example-

Gorohanddrawn.jpg

This one was made when I tried to sketch an original Goro. I decided to add the pants afterwards, 'coz it just seems to suit him.

You haven't even posted any art in your other thread so far and you're already making a new one? Is there any reason why you can't just stick with one request thread?

Sub-Zero's Soul said:
Apart from my other Artist thread, I've decided to make this one to. In this one however, I'm only taking requests to draw Goro in other mk ppl's costumes. Or, I can draw him in any costume, as long as there's a detailed description of it or i have an example.

Remember, no female parts on him or anything.

Example-

Gorohanddrawn.jpg

This one was made when I tried to sketch an original Goro. I decided to add the pants afterwards, 'coz it just seems to suit him.

Did you use this pic as reference, they are fairly similar :D

Sub-Goro_new.jpg

:shock: There's a Sub-Zero Goro now?? Anyway, the pic is OK, very sketcht at times though. I'll give it a 6/10.