TRMK September 2005 Contest Winner Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
The contest is over and a winner has been selected! The winner of the <B>TRMK September 2005 Contest</b> is...
<center>
<B>Nick Mazza</b> of <b>Westlake Village, CA</b></center>
Congratulations Nick! Nick wins one (1) complete set of four (4) Jazwares Mortal Kombat: Deception Series 1 Action Figures, courtesy of the folks at Action Figures Xpress.

Even if you didn't win the action figures, you can still get them for a steal over at Action Figures Xpress. Thanks again to the folks at Action Figures Xpress for providing the prizes.

Wow, I'm so excited. Thanks Jeff and the TRMK team!

I'll be sure to post some pics of those things in my room. ;)

Khaos said:
Wow, I'm so excited. Thanks Jeff and the TRMK team!

I'll be sure to post some pics of those things in my room. ;)
You don't deserve them, Khaos. D: <3

Congrats, though.

Gororules said:
no he really didn't.

I agree partially, due to what Khaos has done before here, but we wanted to be legit and he was picked as the 2nd place winner. The first place winner never replied to the winning email, so had to be withdrawn. But it was a random draw, we had to be fair and give it to Khaos

Patrick McCarron said:
I agree partially, due to what Khaos has done before here, but we wanted to be legit

oh c'mon you could have bent the rules this once im sure no one would mind :wink:

come on ya'll.. I know Khaos had problems in the past, but he is doing a good job since he came back to be a valuable contributor to the board.

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
come on ya'll.. I know Khaos had problems in the past, but he is doing a good job since he came back to be a valuable contributor to the board.

I don't care, I still think he doesn't deserve them.

Congrats anyway.

Dude SF: Get over yourself, damn. If you haven't noticed i'm holding back my anguish on this board and am trying to be a friendly post; just like I'm doing on all the boards I post on. And reading how bad everyone thinks of me Isn't make me feel like it's worth it, I'm glad I won this contest. But if you don't have anything nice to say, please, refrain from saying it.

[/holding agression]

To everyone else, thanks for the support. Even you Gororules ;).

Doesn't matter who won.

Now lets be civilised and just congrat Khaos instead of beign swore loosers.

So....

CONGRATS KHAOS YOU LUCKY DEVIL!!!!

BTW for anyone living in the UK.... It appears these figures won't be out... Until next month here... ¬_¬'

Status
Not open for further replies.