To those who have Spiderman ps4 question

lariat

I'm running into a bunch of weird bugs such as cut scenes being out of wack to the game freezing up when I'm web swinging in the city.
I've deleted a bunch of stuff off my hard drive. I even redownloaded the game off of psn but nothing so far has helped. Anyone else having this issue?

Glad yet sad to know I'm not alone. I've crashed once, and I'm not talking about PS4 Error message crashing. I literally had to close the game myself. Once I went to the map menu upon reaching my destination and was stuck on a black screen until I pressed the touchpad again. There were times when I was swinging and I could see beneath the map if I move the camera while close to a building which it was be for like 2-3 seconds. This game definitely needed a month or two of polish. I'll try to refrain from side-eyeing them for selling DLC for the next three months while the game is in it's current state.

Glad yet sad to know I'm not alone. I've crashed once, and I'm not talking about PS4 Error message crashing. I literally had to close the game myself. Once I went to the map menu upon reaching my destination and was stuck on a black screen until I pressed the touchpad again. There were times when I was swinging and I could see beneath the map if I move the camera while close to a building which it was be for like 2-3 seconds. This game definitely needed a month or two of polish. I'll try to refrain from side-eyeing them for selling DLC for the next three months while the game is in it's current state.
I found a improvement by rebuilding my ps4's database but it only helps to a certain degree. My guess is Sony held firm to their release date even though Insomiac needed more time. I'll guess I'll wait for a patch before I play anymore. I'm still playing through Shenmue 2 at the moment so it's not the end of the world for me. I'm glad I'm not alone in this frustration.