The Dinotopia Chatroom: MK/TrumpUSA

The development of solar powerhailed in a new age of 'energy engineering' which followed Industrialization and complemented reports of global warming. The modern world is network-based (e.g., European Union, NATO, Wall Street, UN, Facebook, etc., etc.).

We think about 'coordination elegance' and make 'anarchy-science' films such as The Andromeda Strain, Sin City, Robots, and The Wolf of Wall Street. Our fears are now geared towards characterization of terrible mass-level 'ugliness' or chaos. We talk about our predictable sociological 'rituals' (e.g., Facebook) being threatened/undermined and make relevant paranoia films such as Leviathan and civilization-improvement films such as Tomorrowland.

Maybe Mortal Kombat video-game characters such as Baraka, Sindel, Raiden, and Leatherface (MKX), characters who exemplify 'other-worldly' anti-social behavior or macro-level power-dominion based leadership, symbolize our modern age focus on 'networking deification.'

Such 'engineering-artistry' reflects the intellectual value of perhaps James Gurney's Dinotopia (an illustrated presentation of 'Utopian-labor').

That's why stories/discussions about 'network-based terrorism' (i.e., 9/11) inform our new age analysis of 'friendship mysticism,' which invites the question, "Will our media-centric 'TrumpUSA' cater to dialogue regarding 'fashion-based politics'?"

====

SINDEL: In this new age, women must be conscious of political etiquette, my daughter!
KITANA: I'd rather be a vigilant warrior, mother...
SINDEL: You can't be a princess and blithely ignore the possibility that someone might clone you!
KITANA: You're referring to my evil genetically-engineered twin-sister Mileena?
SINDEL: Yes, you fear Mileena, because you're not sensitive enough about political funny-spots.
KITANA: I don't have to befriend everyone, mother...
SINDEL: No, but you need to understand why Mileena would prey on your vulnerabilities regarding 'networking.'
KITANA: I'm not emotionally shy, mother, and I even have a Facebook account, so what do you mean?
SINDEL: I'm referring to your insistence on using your beauty as an excuse to remain complacent about feminism.
KITANA: Are you saying Mileena is wiser about feminism than me?
SINDEL: No, I'm saying Mileena is more willing to cater to open-dialogue about the 'reactivity' of feminism.
KITANA: I have no ambition to become Connie Chung or Ellen DeGeneres, mother!
SINDEL: Chung and DeGeneres are media-femmes on Earth; I want you to consider being a 'priestess.'
KITANA: Americans do not need more priestesses; they have plenty of 'celebrities.'
SINDEL: To be a celebrity, you must understand the social value of figures such as Sheeva, Oprah, and Hillary.
KITANA: You want me to be 'network savvy,' so I can be a better 'friend.'
SINDEL: If you fail to embrace modern materialism (e.g., NASDAQ) on Earth, you'll become a relic...
KITANA: I'll work on my 'journalism' skills.

====

chudd.jpg

This feels like it was written by a Degenerate.

Hey, that's not very polite. I'm trying to summarize as much as I can without sounding trite or officious. Excuse me though if I sound playful (you have to understand these connections I'm making here are prone to 'pedestrian trivialities,' since consumerism by definition is meant to create degrees of recreational satisfaction).

To address the first question, however, I do think that this kind of 'traffic systematics' regarding modernism is some kind of 'Artificial Intelligence' or 'synthetic fertility.' The Gaia Hypothesis similarly looks at links between systematics and organics.

:questionmark:

starbucks.jpg

Hey, that's not very polite. I'm trying to summarize as much as I can without sounding trite or officious. Excuse me though if I sound playful (you have to understand these connections I'm making here are prone to 'pedestrian trivialities,' since consumerism by definition is meant to create degrees of recreational satisfaction).

To address the first question, however, I do think that this kind of 'traffic systematics' regarding modernism is some kind of 'Artificial Intelligence' or 'synthetic fertility.' The Gaia Hypothesis similarly looks at links between systematics and organics.

:questionmark:

View attachment 9296

Boring, just like Ellen Degenerate. What is your stance on "Strategic Butt Coverings"?

f uck starbucks

The Celebrity Fix

Look, I'm not implying that I intend to formalize/intellectualize Starbucks culture, but what I would like to do is draw attention to the peculiar sociological fact that American society is seemingly focused on the psychological 'impact' of a 'convenience-based lifestyle' (e.g., Facebook, eTrade, etc., etc.). Even 'cerebral' film-makers such as Woody Allen explore consumerism-themes in rebellious/sardonic films such as Celebrity and Small Time Crooks relevant to 'modernism metaphysics,' which is why it seems there is a 'pseudo-visible' 'bravado fraternity' in this new age, no?

Imagine, for example, this sardonic film script reminiscent of Canadian Bacon!

====

CIA: We should monitor sales of tickets for multiculturalism movies.
NSA: It might be more rational monitoring traffic on multiculturalism websites.
CIA: There are numerous images on the Internet and movies of people in outlandish outfits/appearances.
NSA: So what? Americans love Halloween.
CIA: No, this parading of 'self-presentation' is a definite fingerprint of modern 'traffic-culture.'
NSA: In that case, there may be 'celebrity clubs' or 'fraternities' of individuals equally-interested in 'self-presentation.'
CIA: It's a plausible theory and one that reflects the social appeal of Hollywood films such as The Skulls.
NSA: Do you suspect there is an equivocal response from Middle Eastern terrorists?
CIA: Many feel that images/videos of ISIS terrorists represent an anti-American stance on 'self-presentation.'
NSA: So what? All that implies is that fundamentalist Muslims do not care for Halloween and Facebook...
CIA: Most likely, but it might be worthwhile to investigate 'populism fingerprints' in commercial traffic!
NSA: Well, then, there should be more attention afforded to Hollywood films about 'paparazzi fraternities.'
CIA: Why not? Americans do after all host the annual Mummers Parade.
NSA: Well, right now a practical 'supervision' would be to account for possible Internet hackers targeting Facebook.

====

quartet3.jpg

Traffic Lights?

It might prove market-savvy to do a study of TV 'couture' and its relationship to 'community values' (in relation to modern-traffic issues such as immigration/multiculturalism, networking/Internet, commerce/ethics).

That's what makes me optimistic about 'TrumpUSA'...

====

TRUMP: Everyone loves Facebook and Mortal Kombat.
CARTER: Video games and network-access are hallmarks of traffic propaganda.
TRUMP: During Reaganomics, it was all Hollywood...
CARTER: The 'new yoga' is Subway and Raiden.
TRUMP: I think that's because multiculturalism makes everyone conscious of civics.
CARTER: TV is changing 'daily fitness' --- college football, Gotham (Fox TV), Christmas films.
TRUMP: An immigrant can learn about American culture from TV (e.g., ESPN, Bloomberg TV, MTV, EWTN).
CARTER: The world is 'mimicking' America (e.g., Al Jazeera TV); it's a 'values-advertisement' world.

====

sr.jpg

yale.jpg

gotham (2).jpg