Confused about Injustice 2

reikoiskahn

Hope you all have been well. Haven't been online much since I moved to Florida but I did pick up Injustice 2 today and I have a few questions for anyone willing to help me out. I never even played the first one so excuse the n00bness of this post. The questions are as follows:

1. When you start a new game and try to do a versus battle, are there already custom items available to dress your character up with? If so, how do I select them in battle?

2. Where do I go to enter the code that I was given to unlock Darkseid?

3. Is there a tournament mode or ladder I can play to see individual character endings?

4. How do I initiate the "clash" mode?

5. Has the release date for the DLC pack with Sub-Zero been confirmed yet?

All of this stuff is completely new to me. I figured there would be some differences from MK9 and X in this, as it is a different game but, I didn't anticipate this stuff so any helpful answers you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Peace

1. You gotta go to Character Customize on the main menu to set up your loadout(gear). You obtain gear by unlocking them.

2. I think you have to enter that code in the PS Store.

3. I had a hard time with this as well. It's the Battle Simulator in the Multiverse section. You have to complete a few tutorial fights before you gain access to it.

4. Play the tutorial.

5. I'm not sure on the release date.