Top games YOU will buy in 2017?!?!

Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider is sitting at #1 on my list, ever since E3.

As much as I would have liked the option to also play as Daud, I'm still really excited about it, and it'll be nice to put an end to the Jessamine story arc when it comes out next month. :)

Gotta Change mine now by first removing Yakuza because I nowhere near beating 0 yet. Now for the new list:
-Sonic Mania (My first and favorite franchise of all time even surpassing that of Mortal Kombat)
-Life is Strange: Before the Storm (LiS is at number 5 in my top 5 favorite games of all time. No doubt it's a day 1)
-Metroid: Samus Returns (Never liked Metroid until I recently played Super Metroid on my SNES Emulator)
-CoD WW2 (Big Red One was, is, and may always be my favorite Call of Duty. The Bloody First was referenced in the trailer therefore this has been pre-ordered)
-Sonic Forces (Same as with Sonic Mania)
-Harvest Moon Wonderful Life (I didn't know it was on the Playstation Store until recently. A matter of "when" rather than "if")

And idk if I'm getting a Switch this year or next year, but if their year then I'm definitely getting Odyssey. My main reason for getting the switch is for Kirby & Fire Emblem though.

Dishonored's Death of the Outsider
Sonic Mania
Destiny 2
Anthem
Metroid
Quake Champions
Agony
South Park: The Fractured Butthole (I'm calling it what it originally is supposed to be)

Thankfully I got a new job that'll be paying me a lot so I can finally look into getting new games again :-D

Here's more games I want but... you know....stupid adult life stuff keeps getting in the way!

Obduction ps4
Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus ps4
Cuphead xbox one
Evil Within 2 ps4
Project cars 2 ps4
A nintendo switch for mario Odyssey and sonic forces
Everything else is next year for me.

Scratch Hellblade off my list. Game looks pretty bland.

Only thing I really care about is Uncharted: Lost Legacy. I'm so happy I purchased the Deluxe Edition of UC4. Thanks cute gamestop employee. You're The Real MVP.

I don't think I'm purchasing anything else this year. Maybe the Life is Strange spinoff and MVCI is still on my radar.

Man, I had forgotten that the Lost Legacy comes out today.
Looks good, but I think I'll wait and see if there's a deal on it near Black Friday.

Great choices everyone! And ooooohhh yeaaa... I forgot to add Doom VFR to my list!

if i had a vr i'd get Doom VFR. i hear theres lots of new stuff in the game.

i'm definitely getting The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus, and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

Last edited:
if i had a vr i'd get Doom VFR. i hear theres lots of new stuff in the game.

i'm definitely getting the Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2 the new colossus, and dishonored: Death of the Outsider.

Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaa! ALSO Wolfy 2 I need to get! I completely forgot. The graphics loook amazing! And they paid so much attention to the finer details (the blood, gun sparks off the walls and armor, lighting effects, etc..) I am really looking forward to that game!!!! I really cant wait until they make a QUAKE remake! I would jizz all over that game!

Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaa! ALSO Wolfy 2 I need to get! I completely forgot. The graphics loook amazing! And they paid so much attention to the finer details (the blood, gun sparks off the walls and armor, lighting effects, etc..) I am really looking forward to that game!!!! I really cant wait until they make a QUAKE remake! I would jizz all over that game!

they should just make a new Quake game like Quake 1 was with the knights and castles n stuff. even if they had to combine it with the way Quake 2 and later are. i dont care if it involves time travel they should just make it happen. enough of this multiplayer focused stuff.

they should just make a new Quake game like Quake 1 was with the knights and castles n stuff. even if they had to combine it with the way Quake 2 and later are. i dont care if it involves time travel they should just make it happen. enough of this multiplayer focused stuff.

Quake 1 was the best game! And Nine Inch Nails did a great soundtrack!

Power Rangers: Battle For the Grid
Mortal Kombat 11
Kingdom Hearts 3
Crows: Burning Edge
Dead Or Alive 6
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition( I think that's the one with Duke)
Devil May Cry 5

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk