EX fighter is real!

Another pic of Blair Dame, and also D.Dark…

tumblr_p0l5au4FTt1w5vc41o1_1280.jpg

… Still from the back… I wonder if we’ll ever see her front. XD

Wow, look at those back muscles! I'm not sure really sure about those armor bits though.

Also, the beta starts this coming Monday. (I wish I didn't have to worry about school) Too bad Blair and Doctrine Dark are not among the playable.

Long admired as the strongest karate fighter in America, Allen lost in his first match of the All American martial arts tournament. It was Ken Masters who defeated him, whom at that time was an unknown fighter. After the fight, Ken assured him that he was still a big fish in a little pond, and that he must battle on. Allen was inspired by the words of Ken, and renewed his training. He even developed new techniques based on Ken's such as the Soul Force and the Rising Dragon. Since then, Allen began traveling the world to prove that he's not only the "biggest fish in his pond," but also the "biggest in the ocean".

20 years ago Allen was my main in Street Fighter EX on PS1 & I was really glad when Arika revealed him in FEXL. I've been working on this Allen guide during the last 24 days. This guide is based on my own experience I had with Allen in the FEXL beta. I hope it will help you to improve. Thanks for watching, thanks for playing & good games @ll. See y'all in FEXL online once the full version gets released.

Last edited:

Cracker Jack is back, though now he is only known as Jack due to trademark reasons.
He looks more like a cowboy than a gangster/bouncer this time around.

Ill prolly pick it up when it releases, would like to see them get a good amount of support for the game, what they done so far with such a small studio is impressive.

Also looks like Vulcano and Nanase may be the last two fighters based on the silhouettes and other char. bios.

Two New Char. Sanane and Hayate, plus a ton of concept arts for DLC's

I might just get this when it drops.

come on ppl support this game! only 700 readers on reddit, you have to wait quite long to get automatches vs someone, almost no recent guides, combos videos etc from the FGC :( it's a shame that the community for this game is currently so weak, because the game itself is really fun. support it guys