Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Baraka

]{0MBAT

Here's everything you've ever wanted to know about Baraka (well, almost!). From his very first appearance in MKII (and in the revised canon, his appearance in the first tournament) to his death in MKX - and his very highly possible return in the future.

Here's a great Baraka storyline:

He's the secret alternative-dimension 'mirror-plane brother/twin' of Wolverine (Marvel Comics)!

I mean, they both boast those rageful blades...

Here's a great Baraka storyline:

He's the secret alternative-dimension 'mirror-plane brother/twin' of Wolverine (Marvel Comics)!

I mean, they both boast those rageful blades...

They never said what Baraka's blades are made of, but I'm pretty sure they're not adamantium.

You're very knowledgeable of MK lore and you explain it very well to us. Can you do a backstory for Khrome?

IMO, Baraka stands out from other vicious/ruthless MK warriors (in the entire franchise) including Cyrax, Scorpion, and Leatherface in that he seems to embody the 'power' of mischief. These other ghouls seem to have more focus about why they're so sinister; even Leatherface is hell-bent on mayhem, but Baraka is simply kamikaze and does not have any real logic in terms of rationale of fury, no?

That sort of gives me the creeps, which is why I made the Logan/Wolverine comparison. Maybe Baraka's blades are not of the same material, but like Wolverine, he wields them with a certain 'artistry.'