Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Even then, though, it just feels random.
Dunno.

I've had times were I've sold off 5 (or more) Rare pieces and 5 (or more) Epic pieces in bulk and still had no tokens given.
Is there a certain number of "bulk" items or a certain type that should be sold to get that many tokens at a time?

Even then, though, it just feels random.
Dunno.

I've had times were I've sold off 5 (or more) Rare pieces and 5 (or more) Epic pieces in bulk and still had no tokens given.
Is there a certain number of "bulk" items or a certain type that should be sold to get that many tokens at a time?

Yeah, I don't understand the regen system either. It seems like the game lets you earn them once per day. You need 100 of them if you want to unlock a Lv 30 Legendary.

Yeah, I don't understand the regen system either. It seems like the game lets you earn them once per day. You need 100 of them if you want to unlock a Lv 30 Legendary.

At this point I think I just want to get The Flash's Legendary, since I have him at 30.
I have Fate at 30 too, but I'm not doing all that grinding again for 2 character Legendaries.
Bad enough that all the Legendary MV requirements reset when the update when through last week.

I unlocked +20 diamond boxes, close to 100 gold boxes and +30 platinum boxes. No helmet. For some reason, the game is obsessed with giving me only pants for WW. I can't do this anymore. I'm done. I'm taking a loooong break from this game.

I unlocked +20 diamond boxes, close to 100 gold boxes and +30 platinum boxes. No helmet. For some reason, the game is obsessed with giving me only pants for WW. I can't do this anymore. I'm done. I'm taking a loooong break from this game.

Since the update, I've gotten at least a thousand pieces of gear for Black Manta. A ton of it has been legendary, but not a single one has been his new helmet. And out of the hundreds of drops for him, I've gotten two helmets.

Since the update, I've gotten at least a thousand pieces of gear for Black Manta. A ton of it has been legendary, but not a single one has been his new helmet. And out of the hundreds of drops for him, I've gotten two helmets.

The "All I Want" LV 30 augment doesn't work either. I don't see a significant difference when using it.

Grundy wants pants too.

This is a real problem with rng stuff I can't get close to a look I like for certain character because I either don't get a type of gear for that character (i.e. head, chest, accessory, ect) or I only get the worst visual designed versions of the gear and I can't change it aside from swapping the whole look for another preconfigured look. If I could take a small part off or swap it for another piece that would go there (i.e. holster straps and goggles on most of harley's stuff or knee pads and belts on hell boy's pants) so many times I will have a base gear piece and the wrong asthetic layered on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The "All I Want" LV 30 augment doesn't work either. I don't see a significant difference when using it.

It works for me in the sense that it's been only giving me gear for my character, but yeah, it's just a bunch of Common shit gear for a level 30 character. -_______-

Captain Cold is one of the deadliest enemies of the Flash. His cold gun fires a ray that slows things down on a molecular level, leading to intensive blasts of ice and cold that can stop anyone in their tracks. Cold is the leader of the Rogues Gallery, a team of costumed super-villains who fight against the Flash. After an incident with his Cold Gun, he temporally gained ice powers and became even more dangerous.