Bethesda E3 Livestream Official Thread

kadell

This is will be used for the 2017 Bethesda E3 Conference.
Twitch Link

And if you have Trash Internet like me, this is for Youtube:
9pm PT
10pm MT
11pm CT (My Time)
12pm ET
1am AT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[My predictions & L's last year:]
-WET 2 (L)
-New Wolfenstein (L)
-Evil Within 2 (L)
-Possibly Reviving Prey 2 (Sorta Right since there was a reboot)
-A Fallout Expansion like New Vegas (L)
-DOOM DLC (Good thing I didn't say "Single Player DLC)
-Possible a Morrowind or Daggerfall Remake/Remaster (It was Skyrim, so that's an L)

But lets be real here, most of us here were mainly looking for One Game: DISHONORED 2.

Last Year's Conference Updates
-Holy Crap, we got a new Quake coming. Quake Champions.
-Elder Scrolls Legends trailer and info. (Card Game)
-Fallout 4 & Shelter Updates coming.
-Elder Scrolls Skyrim REMASTERED and has Console Mods.
-PREY. Not sure if it's a new game or a reboot yet, but the game is definitely called Prey.
-DOOM Snap Maps. Also Multiplayer DLC coming for Free.
-ESO's Same Old Same Old. Japan will be getting the game. Dark Brotherhood Content coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Year's Predictions (Excluding the Confirmed Stuff)
-Starfield with a 2016 Release Date (L)
-Dishonored 2 DLC (Confirmed)
-Evil Within 2 (Confirmed)
-Rage 2 (L)
-Prey DLC (L)
-Rumored Freemium IP (L)
-Battlecry Gameplay (L)

But lets be real here, most of us here are mainly looking for One Game: DISHONORED 2 DLC. :laugh: :laugh:

No, but seriously idk about everyone else but I'm mainly interested in Starfield and I hope WET gets Rebooted/Remastered.

Updates
-Doom/Fallout 4 VR.
-Creation Club. Seems like a modding thing, not really sure. But it comes to PC, PS4, and XBone.
-Elder Scrolls Legends Chaos Arena, Tornaments, Dark Brotherhood Story Content, and Heroes of Skyrim Add-On.
-Skyrim on the Switch is now official. No surprise.
-DISHONORED 2 DLC THIS SEPTEMBER, FREAK YEAH! 9/15/17. Death of the Outsider.
-Quake Champions advertising Esports.
-THE EVIL WITHIN 2 IS CONFIRMED! (Friday October 13th, 2017)
-Wolfenstein 2 Confirmed. On one hand, that gameplay is fire. But the dialogue was...trash. Imo that is.

Last edited:
Dishonored 2. All I can say is, Dishonored 2. They dedicated at least 20-mins to Half an Hour towards that game, and I'm glad for that. A ton of new stuff.
-It's being made with an engine they call "VOID." The graphics are on par with, if not better than, THIEF.
-Yes, what we saw in the reveal trailer can literally be done in-game
-Maskless Corvo, and he's old. The game is set 15 Years later. I don't remember if Emily was 10 or 15 in the last game, but apparently she's a lot older than I thought.
-Emily is not a Corvo Clone with a reskin of his moves. They both play differently.
-Emily is a Savage. Especially her in-game moveset.
-Corvo can use a timepiece of some sort. Seems like an interactive version of Elizabeth's Timeline Jumping powers from Bioshock Infinite.
-Dynamic Weather! Just like they did with MGSV Phantom Pain.
-Assassinations from above.
-Overseers have a bigger role I see.

Also, get the collector's editions now because they are very limited and may sell out fast. Might've missed a few things because it was a TON of things they showed off in that gameplay trailer.

Dishonored 2. All I can say is, Dishonored 2. They dedicated at least 20-mins to Half an Hour towards that game, and I'm glad for that. A ton of new stuff.
-It's being made with an engine they call "VOID." The graphics are on par with, if not better than, THIEF.
-Yes, what we saw in the reveal trailer can literally be done in-game
-Maskless Corvo, and he's old. The game is set 15 Years later. I don't remember if Emily was 10 or 15 in the last game, but apparently she's a lot older than I thought.
-Emily is not a Corvo Clone with a reskin of his moves. They both play differently.
-Emily is a Savage. Especially her in-game moveset.
-Corvo can use a timepiece of some sort. Seems like an interactive version of Elizabeth's Timeline Jumping powers from Bioshock Infinite.
-Dynamic Weather! Just like they did with MGSV Phantom Pain.
-Assassinations from above.
-Overseers have a bigger role I see.

Also, get the collector's editions now because they are very limited and may sell out fast. Might've missed a few things because it was a TON of things they showed off in that gameplay trailer.

Where are they selling the Collector's Editions?
I can't find any online store selling them.

Where are they selling the Collector's Editions?
I can't find any online store selling them.

Here you go.

18 Characters...

And Son of a B-Word, the PS4 Collector's Editions are sold out already. It's only been like 30-40 minutes tho. :(

Edit: Nvm, they actually put the PS4 Option back up as I'm typing.

That Dishonored Collector's Edition is going to be my birthday present. FCUK I want that mask!!!!!!!! Also, Corvo's voice is HAWT, like damn hawt.

Woo!

And Quake? QUAKE? AWESOME!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Since we only had like what, 6 comments last year? We might as well use the same thread for this year's conference. At least this time we can compare last year's conference to this year's.

I would've made one for Microsoft, but before that conference I though Microsoft was gonna be 50% Scorpio (now the XBox One X), 25% Netflix and TV apps, 5% repeated false promises, and 10% games, but I was wrong. Should I even bother doing a thread for Ubisoft, Sony, and Nintendo? (Well, I'm not doing Nintendo's because it's only gonna be half an hour long).

This conference in comparison to last year was lackluster. Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2? Cool. Dishonored 2 DLC? Fan-freakin-tastic. Seems to be connecting to the Novels like we though. But literally NO GAMEPLAY DEMONSTRATION! And all of these come out this year. They had an hour but only used 40 minutes. They could've used that extra 20 minutes to show gameplay. I'd have to give this conference a 6.5/10.

Evil within 2 and wolfenstein 2 in the same year? October is becoming Christmas for me! Both games look incredible!

that quake champions trailer/demo was pure shit. if they wanted to make those videogamers look like complete autists they've succeeded.

ya!ya! and Doom VFR!!! I like how they put an f in the vr like the BFG 9000.

I know broo!!! Those clever little bastards! Im getting Doom VFR for sure! I wonder if my VR aim controller (that came with Farpoint) will be compatible... that would be hype!