Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Takeda

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Tremor

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Triborg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Probably in the minority but I hate D vorah. I don’t care for her design (not saying it’s bad just not my thing) I thought she was kind of interesting until she Revealed that she was gobbling balls for Quan chi, and the way she killed Mileena was just plain dirty.

D'Vorah took out that skinnyfat midget Mileena which is always a good thing.
I'd say the worst goes to giraffe neck Jacqui, followed by bulldyke Cassie. Gay Kung Jin was cringe at times but had some hilarious one liners. Same for Takeda.
Ferra/Torr made me laugh with those brutalities.
The best goes to Kotal and Tremor.

I'd also like to point this out, as it's the number of times people use the characters, not the actual tier list.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/33017-PS4-Character-Usage-Updates

Takeda, Cassie and Kotal Kahn tend to be in the top 10, as far as characters that people like to use, so I don't buy this crap that THAT many people disliked Cassie.
Plus, only 8 characters in the top 15 are from the Trilogy era.
Again, this wasn't a tier list, but rather how many times people played as those characters both offline and online, IIRC.

I'd also like to point this out, as it's the number of times people use the characters, not the actual tier list.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/33017-PS4-Character-Usage-Updates

Takeda, Cassie and Kotal Kahn tend to be in the top 10, as far as characters that people like to use, so I don't buy this crap that THAT many people disliked Cassie.
Plus, only 8 characters in the top 15 are from the Trilogy era.
Again, this wasn't a tier list, but rather how many times people played as those characters both offline and online, IIRC.

Doesn't really mean much since those characters were used in story mode, and most people played through the story.
You also don't have to like a character to use them for the W. Cassie is stupid good and itsn't difficult to use at a low level.

If the case was just using character for the W, then wouldn't that list look more like this tier list?

https://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/mkx/

EDIT:
Also, story mode doesn't include characters like Liu Kang, as he has no story chapter in MKX:

Chapter 1: Johnny Cage
Chapter 2: Kotal Kahn
Chapter 3: Sub-Zero
Chapter 4: Kung Jin
Chapter 5: Sonya Blade
Chapter 6: D'Vorah
Chapter 7: Takashi Takeda
​Chapter 8: Jax
Chapter 9: Scorpion
Chapter 10: Raiden
Chapter 11: Jacqui Briggs
Chapter 12: Cassie Cage

As far as stupid easy wins, isn't Full Auto Jacqui pretty much the Blue Beetle of MKX, as far as learning curve goes?

Last edited:
Scorpion has like 3X more usage than anyone else according to that list, excluding Sub-Zero. So much for the boys running around here crying that he's a "shitty, boring, irrelevant, overhyped" character. :lol::lol::lol: In the words of the Late Not-So-Great Tarkatan Troll...Scorpion IS the face of MK. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never argued that Scorpion and Sub-Zero weren't the top 2 characters of MK.
I just previously debated that more of the non-Trilogy characters need story time (Erron Black & Ferra / Torr) and that the list showed that not all Trilogy characters made it into the top 10 and some even below top 15, so by that logic then Ermac, Kitana, Mileena, Reptile and Kano are just a few examples of characters that people don't really care about / play as and shouldn't be on the MK11 main roster.

New characters in MK usually suck. Street Fighter does it right. Keep all the characters people like and just add a couple new ones. The Kombat kids were stupid and Takeda and Kung Jin looked the the same character. Cassie was annoying and Jacqui was pointless. All were forgettable.

I imagine they'll keep one or two, but in all honesty I doubt any will be missed. I tried all of the new characters but never really got into any of them.

Love Kotal, though. Hope he stays as a main character.