New Characters Ideas for MK11

Cassie needs to acquire its own identity with their own movements and powers (NOT COPY FROM CAGE OR SONYA)

And I dont Care if Sonya is out in mk11 just dont want see the icone sonya moves in another character like was with Kira in MK D... Being the daughter of sonya does not entitle Cassie to use her powers.

Please more creativity........

Li Mei, Sareena, and Nitara should've been in the place of Cassie, Jacqui, and D'Vorah.

Kung Jin was ok. Takeda wasn't bad either.

Li Mei or Sareena should've beaten Shinnok.

Li Mei, Sareena, and Nitara should've been in the place of Cassie, Jacqui, and D'Vorah.

To each their own.
I like Cassie, Jacqui and D'Vorah and have no issues with them in MKX, especially Jacqui and D'Vorah.
Sure, Li Mei, Sareena and Nitara would have also been welcome in MKX, but I'm also completely fine with them showing up in the next game.

Yeah, neither of those would be powerful enough to beat Shinnok. That said, I don't feel like neither Johnny nor Cassie would actually be powerful enough to beat Shinnok either.

Agreed.
The only person strong enough to technically beat a god, if we're getting all realistic is Raiden.
MK has never been about being "realistic," though, so I'm completely fine with Cassie defeating Shinnok.
The message that NRS was sending with that end fight against Shinnok (IMO) was that Cassie, Kung Jin, Jacqui and Takeda are the new Earthrealm heroes to take the mantle.
At least that's how I interpreted it.
Who knows?
Maybe I'm wrong about that.

You guys pretty much know my opinion on Jacqui by now. She's the only new character I truly think is wasteful. I'd keep the rest though and just add more rather than replacing them.

The message that NRS was sending with that end fight against Shinnok (IMO) was that Cassie, Kung Jin, Jacqui and Takeda are the new Earthrealm heroes to take the mantle.
At least that's how I interpreted it.
Who knows?
Maybe I'm wrong about that.

I would actually have loved to see the four of them work together to beat down Shinnok, underlining them as a TEAM which is basically what their entire story was about! And then having Cassie do the final beat down. That would have made ALOT more sense than just having Cassie beat Shinnok all by herself.

Last edited:
Cassie is essentially Stryker version 2.0 in MKX. :laugh:

All joking aside, I would just rather have the new relatives taking up the mantle and the older relatives sitting out (not necessarily dead, just sitting out) for a game or 2.
Let the parents be cameos for MK11 (just like Rain, Sindel and Sareena were in MKX), and have the new generation taking the reins.

After all, MKX was supposed to be the "passing of the torch" game from the Trilogy characters, no?
So, then, let's move on and add some newness to the next iteration.

Yes, fully agree on no Johnny, Jax and Sonya next game. I wouldn't have missed them this game. Even though i am a huge Kitana fan, her inclusion was kinda stupid - since she have nothing on the game's story (at least i could forgive it cause now they are Netherrealm king and queen). I've said it a thousand times, but Rain and Tanya should have been in main roster from day one.

Rain and Tanya had as much interaction in the story as Fujin, Baraka and Sindel (which wasn't much), but I would have preferred Fujin being playable over any of those, given that MKX started off with being a slightly altered MK4 at the beginning.

Rain and Tanya had as much interaction in the story as Fujin, Baraka and Sindel (which wasn't much), but I would have preferred Fujin being playable over any of those, given that MKX started off with being a slightly altered MK4 at the beginning.

It should've been Fujin instead of Bo Rai Cho.

It should've been Fujin instead of Bo Rai Cho.

Bo Rai Cho is a post-MK3 character, so I was completely fine with him being included.
Bo Rai Cho's inclusion didn't bother me as much as his move-set did.

As much as I usually don't care for guests, not many people asked for Leatherface (if any) as they did for Alien & the Triborg variations (Cyrax, Sektor & Smoke).
While I'm happy for those that did want him in, IMO Fujin should have been in instead of him.

I would actually have loved to see the four of them work together to beat down Shinnok, underlining them as a TEAM which is basically what their entire story was about! And then having Cassie do the final beat down. That would have made ALOT more sense than just having Cassie beat Shinnok all by herself.

I would have too, but it felt like NRS was really trying to push Cassie above all as the successor to Johnny and Sonya (specifically), which if that was the case then kuddos. Message received.

Last edited:
Off-spring of the Angels of Heaven And the daughters of men from Earthrealm/other realms. Thoughts?

Last edited: