Future DLC Content

As much as i love Reiko, Fujin and Shang Tsung SO much, i'd like NRS to keep them for the next Mortal Kombat. And maybe even Rain, but i really don't know if i should want him now or hope that he is being kept for the next game (but he never makes in, so... that's the reason of my doubt).

That's actually just proof that there's no way that Frost would be DLC in MKX, the same as Baraka, Rain, Kabal and "C"hrome.
There's no chance of those characters being in MKX.
That's the point of Ed's Tweet.
It's not a confirmation of his existence, so don't twist it around.
It doesn't prove his existence in MK lore, because according to MK lore Khrome doesn't exist, outside of being a figment of people's imagination and a melted accident

Ed Boon acknowledged Khrome's existence in that tweet. End of story. His backstory is yet to made. That's all.

As much as i love Reiko, Fujin and Shang Tsung SO much, i'd like NRS to keep them for the next Mortal Kombat. And maybe even Rain, but i really don't know if i should want him now or hope that he is being kept for the next game (but he never makes in, so... that's the reason of my doubt).
I'm tempted to agree with this, and particularly with Reiko because he doesn't have any direct involvement with the MKX story. With Fujin... hmm, I wish we already had him, but I'd be happy for him to be DLC in MKX, and then just part of the main roster (and story) in MK11, like they did with Kenshi in MK9/MKX.

Given what happens to Raiden, I really can't see how Fujin wouldn't be a major player in MK11, but I guess with NRS you never know.

Ed Boon acknowledged Khrome's existence in that tweet. End of story. His backstory is yet to made. That's all.

He's also acknowledged Marcus Phoenix, Sweet Tooth, Zarbon and Cyber Scorpion in his tweets. Doesn't mean they exist anywhere in the canon.

I've seen you post about Khrome being the creation of spammers; care to explain it to me?
How do you explain the fact that there is a documented history (with plenty of witnesses to back this up) of TRMK accounts that pushed this exact same "character" being banned? Believe me, I lost count on how many accounts spammed this character a long time ago. And I say "accounts" because it's obvious that somebody is evading these bans for the sole purpose of spamming this one "character".

Better yet, how do I know Future Champion isn't that same person?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jesus H., calm down everyone. It's all just speculation at this point. It doesn't mean certain characters are going to be included just because Ed Boon or anyone else in the NRS staff drops a name. If FC wants to believe Khrome will be in the game at some point or another, let him think that. I personally don't think Khrome will come into existence myself, but I'm not jumping down his throat at the mere mention of it.

Also, quit ganging up on Future Champion with your ban claims. Everything in the past, claiming that he could be one of many dupe accounts, has been verified as false. If he does something ban-worthy, that'll be for us to judge.

BUT.....FC, you aren't completely off the hook. If you think you can come in and continue to shill Khrome on multiple threads that, more often than not, send it down an off topic road, I'd advise you to cut that out. Only warning on the matter.

Thanks, and have a nice day, all.

How do you explain the fact that there is a documented history (with plenty of witnesses to back this up) of TRMK accounts that pushed this exact same "character" being banned? Believe me, I lost count on how many accounts spammed this character a long time ago. And I say "accounts" because it's obvious that somebody is evading these bans for the sole purpose of spamming this one "character".

Better yet, how do I know Future Champion isn't that same person?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Ah, that makes more sense. I joined the site back in December so I haven't seen all the different accounts campaigning fro him but I understand what you mean now. It probably is the same person. When you kept saying, "Khrome is the creation of spam," I was scratching my head. The first time I read your comment, I was like, "Pssh, no he's not. Someone obviously doesn't play Mortal Kombat mugen games." :gr_jest:

Just asking out of curiosity, I never played Injustice because it wasn't interesting to me, did their DLC characters get costumes too?

Thanks [MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION].

I think we could have another round of Klassic Fatalities, especially if we get more DLC characters. I could see Ermac, Liu Kang, Kano, and Reptile getting them. Liu's Dragon, Kano's Heart Rip, Ermac's Tele-slam, and Reptile's...something.