The stats from the ticker do not make sense

I started yesterday to look carefully on the ticker stats. I did this to gather information for the character usage stats but some stuff do not make sense.

Namely: number of times character was used can not be the number of fight it participated. It is much less.

If you add all the "times used" of all characters you reach a sum of about 662 million uses. That is nice number until you look at the "neutral" statistics from the same ticker: 68 billion brutalities or 126 billion flawless victories. This is like times a 100 more fights than the "number of uses" combined. It is even to low to be considered the number of times the characters are chosen for a tower since the average tower hight is 8.

So, what gives?

I also did win percentages calculation. It also had some baffling results. The highest one (Raiden) wins 93 percent of the matches. The second one is Mileena with only 83.83 percent. The bottom two are surprising: Kung Lao with 51 percent wins and Ermac with 49.5 percent. I can post the full list but I kind of not sure what those statistics actually mean.

I think it's the number of times the character has been used online, and the brutalities/fatalities are anywhere (online/offline) not 100% sure tho