Release date changed to 17.4.2015 ???

Even if it is, it's only a 4 day holdout. Not all that bad, really, unlike the past gen console release date.

Even if it were a delay, I honestly wouldn't mind. More time to play Bloodborne before I shelve it for the next few months.

Here in the States, ALL video game releases fall on Tuesdays. Last time I checked, April 14th is a Tuesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I just noticed it at the end of the briggs trailer. Is this an april fools or what ??

That's probably for the Italian version of the game.
Maybe the Italians get it 3 days later.

As for the U.S., I went to pay off the rest of my pre-order and GameStop said that it's still April 14th.

In the English version of the Briggs trailer it still says the 14th.

That trailer has been edited I believe. I am still hopeful that the U.k release date is 14th. I've spent a fair bit of money arranging a midnight launch and tournament competition in my store and don't want to have to change the date and have customers not able to turn up.

That trailer has been edited I believe. I am still hopeful that the U.k release date is 14th. I've spent a fair bit of money arranging a midnight launch and tournament competition in my store and don't want to have to change the date and have customers not able to turn up.

I organized a private event for the launch the 14th!! SO yeah, I don´t want it to be on the 17th....

Everyone Tweet Boon, let's get this sorted out. I don't want to wait even longer. God damn, what's the reason for it? These distributors have known the release date for months now =/

No need to harass Boon.
I asked Rigo about it on FB and he said to look at the rating logo "Pegi 18."

US still will be on the 14th.

We knew the game would be PEGI 18 in Europe/UK, so why the release date shift? :s

EDIT: FYI, it still says the 14th on Steam, Amazon and GAME.