Briggs Family Trailer

I'm so glad we'll get to see Sareena at all. In fact I'm pretty sure a lot of my hype is coming from all the possible story mode cameos XD

Cameo is just someone you see in the background or who is mentioned.
NPC is someone you can somehow interact with and has a minor or larger role.

More less...

But in the case of MK, I guess both cameo and npc can be counted as the same thing = still unplayable.

[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION] You're welcome. But as I added in the edited post... in the case of MK... I guess both cameo and npc can be counted as the same thing since it still = unplayable.

A cameo and an NPC is the same, no?
If not, let me specify that I meant I hope she will be playable.

I know you meant that I was messing with you by saying she should be an NPC and nothing more. Thing is I wouldn't mind Sareena being playable if we still had slots left in the roster however right now Sareena making it would mean she is the hidden char (or of one of them if we get 2) and her being the hidden char over Fujin and Rain would be absolute BS, especially Fujin.

Cameo is just someone you see in the background or who is mentioned.
NPC is someone you can somehow interact with and has a minor or larger role.

More less...

But in the case of MK, I guess both cameo and npc can be counted as the same thing = still unplayable.

NPC = non playable character. so anyone you see regardless of importance that isn't playable is a NPC.

cameo = doesn't have to be a person(but it can) that's what seperates it. Having Khans hammer in a stage would be a cameo

That's the only difference there is no real story importance or "interacting" that seperates the 2. I think you're just too use to games where every NPC is interact-able.

Can be both too.

Sareena fighting in the background of MK9, is both a Cameo/NPC

NPC = non playable character. so anyone you see regardless of importance that isn't playable is a NPC.

cameo = doesn't have to be a person(but it can) that's what seperates it. Having Khans hammer in a stage would be a cameo

That's the only difference there is no real story importance or "interacting" that seperates the 2. I think you're just too use to games where every NPC is interact-able.

Can be both too.

Sareena fighting in the background of MK9, is both a Cameo/NPC

The logic is strong with this one.

Spoiler:
Jax and Jacqui full X-ray and fatality from the trailer are on YouTube and they are brutal!!

Still do not know what the hell happened with Jacqui's, but the body reminds me of Predator when that bald guy or the big dude is blasted with that shoulder cannon! Jax arms were fully used and I liked how he first put the arms in instead of rip them off. I'm also very happy it's not just a fatality with the head part, the arms bit made it perfect!

Spoiler:
Jax and Jacqui full X-ray and fatality from the trailer are on YouTube and they are brutal!!

Still do not know what the hell happened with Jacqui's, but the body reminds me of Predator when that bald guy or the big dude is blasted with that shoulder cannon! Jax arms were fully used and I liked how he first put the arms in instead of rip them off. I'm also very happy it's not just a fatality with the head part, the arms bit made it perfect!
she Rips off your Side flanks(love handles)...
shoves her fist in the holes...
Shoots you from inside...
Blows your back out...