rocky

BANALITY
cassie...
dvorah...
jaquie...
and yep thats it.
:/
ones a insect bug so not really a proper female character in my book
and cassie and jaquie just seems like kids, theyre not so interesting to me.
and theres that midget ferra but no way does that count.

so yah 2 kids and a bug

great!

and wether you like them or not is irrelevant
the point is theres only 3

Last edited:
I like Cassie and D'Vorah. Along with Takeda, I think they are the most interesting of the newcomers, and alot more interesting than many of the returning characters as well.

That you don't like them, well... that's upon you.

When I heard we'd have new characters, I was honestly hoping for more like Kira, Sareena, and Ashrah. More humanoid unrealistically attractive characters.
But I'm glad they went for more eyecatchers this time around also.

i like female fighters, i was hoping for a female mercenary or secret agent type with high tech gear body suit, something like C.viper with her alt.
but i like the ones we got and to me Tanya is new cause i never played those games so im looking forward to her.

anyways you see all this hate towards Jaqui lol, please quote me on this, i bet a ton of ppl mostly Jaqui haters are gonna eat their words and gravitate towards her once they see her gameplay. as much as i like Cassie i think Jaqui will be my second fav female after Mileena, kickboxing with machineguns on her forearms, it cant get any better than that.

I like Jacqui (hate her name though; is Jackie too hard to spell?!?), Cassie, and D'vorah...

None of them hold a candle to Mileena, but hey.

D'Vorah not a "proper female?" What, because she doesn't have big tits or something? :rolleyes:

and how is Ferra not a female, because she's a dwarf?

looks like everyone missed the point.

No, you're the only one in this thread who have missed the point. About alot of things, but that's outside of this discussion.

3 (and a half) female characters out of 8 newcomers is a good number. It's more than 1/3 of them. I had hoped to see the full roster reflect that, to have 1/3 of it be female characters, but alas...

I'm glad that there are less female characters in MKX. I didn't like a single one in MK9. But at least in MKX some of them are interesting to me.

I'm sorry but the new characters and a good number of the MK4-MKA are more interesting than precious little Sindel and other of the Trilogy character you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.