Next Stream Focuses on Story

Maybe they are going to reveal the story trailer characters but they will answer some questions about them and not show any actual story mode footage. At least that is what i hope they would do.

That makes the six of us. We are the sinister six. LOL [MENTION=18563]KilLa_Mad-Ness[/MENTION] [MENTION=5197]white_ninja[/MENTION] [MENTION=7626]asears08[/MENTION] [MENTION=17841]GloriousDK[/MENTION] [MENTION=18661]p.W[/MENTION]

Make that the magnificent seven, then, because I don't want spoilers. Knowing the final basic playable roster (without unlockables that may spoil something) is good enough for me.

I doubt I'm going to watch it. This brand new story is something I want to experience the first time I play MKX. It'll dampen the excitment for me otherwise, even if it is just the first chapter shown or something.

Depending on what they show, we will know the size of the surprises.

I mean, if they show any boss, you can be sure something worse (better on this case!) will come.

Make that the magnificent seven, then, because I don't want spoilers. Knowing the final basic playable roster (without unlockables that may spoil something) is good enough for me.

Or the great 8, because I only want roster characters spoiled, but not story info.
Story is something I don't want to know until April 14th, which I have off.

I don't wanna know the whole story, but before April 14, I wanna know more than I know now of what we are going to face.

They could say who are the villains, but not the big bad.

I'm going to watch, I'd rather see it for myself on my terms than read a spoiler because of Google.

Probably gonna skip this stream. It may build up the hype to an extent, but I would rather avoid story mode stuff. The roster is already leaked so that's enough for me.

Apparently johnny was playable at GDC, assuming they'll bring the same build to the next stream, that probably means we get to see johnny at least on the select screen. or...

Last edited:
I'm assuming once the stream has been shown, those who don't want to get spoiled will not be coming in here for discussions about what we saw and be okay with that?

Some of you make a good point, why reveal some of the story? I would rather the next stream be some Tekeda, Kung Jin, and Jaquelin Briggs variation gameplay. Screw story spoilers. I don't want to watch it but I probably will. Lol

Yeah, I assume they're doing the whole closed doors thing for GDC, wait a bit, then release the footage to the public later. Arkham Knigh/City did that too.

People need to stop asking them questions outright that they can't answer like "is Liu Kang in?" THEY ONLY CONFIRM PLAYERS ON THEIR OWN TERMS! Never when you ask them so don't try.

Someone needs to ask questions that confirm things indirectly. Just like that Johnny Cage slip up where the interviewer asked who's brutality is your favourite and the guy said Johnny, or this one interview I saw 6 months ago where interviewer asked if we'll get to see match ups or fatalities between father and daughter, Johnny and Cassie and the dude got tricked into saying yes :)

All I can find about the stream is the whole "tweet story questions" thing.

How do we know the stream "focuses" on story? Sounds to me like they might just answer a few questions and move on.

I think they may only do chapter 1 of the game. If the game takes place right after MK9 then I think Johnny Cage may be our first playable character in the story mode given how him and Sonya didn't get killed off in MK9.