Liu Kang tweets

here the problem with that if he does sit this one out how can you say this a passing of the torch if the first seven are not in

That doesn't make sense.
The meaning of the phrase "Passing of the torch" is that you step aside to let the next generation pass and continue your work. That's not what is happening in MKX.

I think it's because he's the only OG not "in the game yet". Kang has never been my style, though as said earlier someone's gotta be the goodie twoshoes.

Because killing a emperor, turning into a dragon, and beating up lots of fighters almost to death is being a goodie two shoes. Yeah, Liu Kang is makes straight A's lol.

If it is to any consolation, I still want him to sit this one out. Not interested in seeing Liu Kang in MKX, Fire God or otherwise.

I respect your opinion.

That doesn't make sense.
The meaning of the phrase "Passing of the torch" is that you step aside to let the next generation pass and continue your work. That's not what is happening in MKX.

this is what pssing the torch means :also, hand on the torch. Relinquish responsibilities, a tradition, practice, or knowledge to another

but i respect your opinion of liu kang not being in i might not agree but i respect it

this is what pssing the torch means :also, hand on the torch. Relinquish responsibilities, a tradition, practice, or knowledge to another

but i respect your opinion of liu kang not being in i might not agree but i respect it
The torch isn't supposed to be passed, it's supposed to be taken by force in kombat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk