Guess the next character!

Tell me then how can she be interesting then. A woman who knows kickboxing wow what an interesting character

And that is literally all we know about her. There could be THOUSANDS of ways to make her interesting, starting from that. But fact is, we don't know. YOU don't know. And by hating her from the very little we know of her just makes you seem incredibly shallow and judgemental.

And that is literally all we know about her. There could be THOUSANDS of ways to make her interesting, starting from that. But fact is, we don't know. YOU don't know. And by hating her from the very little we know of her just makes you seem incredibly shallow and judgemental.

To be entirely fair, it's easy to make a sound judgement/prediction on her if you don't think Jax/Sonya/Cage/Cassie ect are cool or interesting. I struggle to think of her being any different in terms of expectations.

But hey, if she reveals her true form and is a super villian, cool!!! I see her being a boring good mortal tho.

To be entirely fair, it's easy to make a sound judgement/prediction on her if you don't think Jax/Sonya/Cage/Cassie ect are cool or interesting. I struggle to think of her being any different in terms of expectations.

But hey, if she reveals her true form and is a super villian, cool!!! I see her being a boring good mortal tho.

Yep. Out of all incarnations of all human characters who might conceivably have a day job, the only ones I've been into are MK9 Johnny, MKX Cassie (because she's a lot like MK9 Johnny), and MKX Kano. Chances of me digging Jacqui are slim to none. I have way more hope for Jax, and that's not saying much.

At this point it think its even pointless for me to even guess anymore.
I thought their might be a pattern/method to their madness.

but all i can hope for is or think what might be happening is, Post MK4 and New Characters aren't going to be revealed at all or at least closer to the release.

But I just hope Reiko makes it in at this point!

I really want Fujin to be in this game. The only other fighters I want are Smoke, Tremor, Noob, Rain... Basicly the ninjas lol.

Reiko has finally fascinated me so Id like to see him in. I read some where that Erron Black is a Tarkatan like Baraka, that would be tits if true!

I think Fujin will be a unexpected reveal if he makes it. Theirs has been no talk are hints towards him, except the first 2 comics which vaguely showed him. He along with Reiko and Tanya are the only really known characters from 4/Gold that people talk about. Of course he maybe used to dismiss Raiden for a while and he will take over Earthrealm as protector (like his ending in 4) in MKX story.