Bloodborne

I did not. Do you still get exp even when you summon?

yes you do, it costs one insight to summon which you will get a ton of later on. if you are the one being summoned then you only get half as many blood echoes as normal, but you still get all of them if its your world. there should be an npc around there, find a note that says "if you need help, you need only ring the bell" and ring it on top of it.

Nice, howd you do it

I switched to the default setting on my weapon and chopped his legs like crazy. When he began to fight wildy, I backed off, shot him in the head and landed a critical hit. I finished him off with two mollies. I burned about 5 blood vials but it was worth it.

I switched to the default setting on my weapon and chopped his legs like crazy. When he began to fight wildy, I backed off, shot him in the head and landed a critical hit. I finished him off with two mollies. I burned about 5 blood vials but it was worth it.
You can farm those vials like crazy, go to the great bridge lantern where the cleric beast is and kill the ogre dude and the wolves, you should get 8 at least every time. Then i usually run to the central yarnham lantern and run through the house for bullets and kill the other 2 ogres. Do it a few times and youll end up with like 40.

Hitting those bosses with crits is a really good feeling

You can farm those vials like crazy, go to the great bridge lantern where the cleric beast is and kill the ogre dude and the wolves, you should get 8 at least every time. Then i usually run to the central yarnham lantern and run through the house for bullets and kill the other 2 ogres. Do it a few times and youll end up with like 40.

Hitting those bosses with crits is a really good feeling

Yeah, you really don't need to buy blood vials because so many enemies drop them. I'm getting good at gun parrying so most enemies are a breeze at this point. Right now, I'm fighting Father Gascoigne. I would've had him if he didn't switch to beast mode at the end. Fun fight. Humanoid boss fights are the most enjoyable, IMO.

Yeah, I just beat that bozo. Run up the stairs and make those two falls off the bridge. He recovers for like 3 seconds when he falls and you can get two hits in each time.

Yeah, I just beat that bozo. Run up the stairs and make those two falls off the bridge. He recovers for like 3 seconds when he falls and you can get two hits in each time.

I don't like cheesing bosses like that. It cheapens the victory, IMO.

Anyway, Father Gascoigne defeated :proud:

Great boss fight!

I don't like cheesing bosses like that. It cheapens the victory, IMO.

Anyway, Father Gascoigne defeated roud:

Great boss fight!

If you go talk to an npc she will ask you to find her mother and if you keep talking to her she will give you a small music box. If you use it next to him he will hold his head and stop attacking for a bit. It works on him in beastmode too but if you do it 3 times he will turn early. I used it twice and then waited for beast mode and ised it as soon as he turned. Not exactly cheesing cause the game sets you up for it, but he is tough as crap first statting out

I actually got lost and fought Father before I fought Cleric. I also didn't know about gun parrying, so he was much harder than he should have been :laugh:

[MENTION=6356]asddgd[/MENTION]

Damn, I didn't know that.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

yeah, gun parrying definitely helped me out against his beast form. I could not avoid his pounce move. He would've easily beat me if he just spammed it.

Did anyone else kill the little goblin dude who wants you to help him out? I didn't trust him because he kept laughing after every sentence.

I actually got lost and fought Father before I fought Cleric. I also didn't know about gun parrying, so he was much harder than he should have been
I did the same thing my first time too. I like exploring so i tried to go as far as i could before a boss, then i accidentally ran into one

Did anyone else kill the little goblin dude who wants you to help him out? I didn't trust him because he kept laughing after every sentence.

Are you talking about the legless woman in the Cathedral? The only NPC you should really kill is the bandaged man you find kneeling next to a dead family. Really bad news if you let him live.

So, what happens if you help her out?

You don't help her, you help other people. You send them there to her place for their safety.
I don't know if you can still send people there with her dead or not. But I do know that there is an old woman you can send there. If you do, then later in the game she gives you a large supply of a useful status prevention item.

x6d5qw.gif

Moon Presence is probably the weakest final boss in any of the Souls games.
The Numbing Mist had me worried for a second, but other than that it was beat down city.