J.J Abrams Warping Out of Episode VII?

I really don't have high hopes for the new ones at all. First we get an original trilogy of masterpieces, then slightly butchered prequels directed by the creator himself (I think), and now a Disney bought product that is now only greenlit because Lucas does not own Star Wars anymore. Since I'm a fan, I am obviously gonna watch them, but they're highly unnecessary.

I really don't have high hopes for the new ones at all. First we get an original trilogy of masterpieces, then slightly butchered prequels directed by the creator himself (I think), and now a Disney bought product that is now only greenlit because Lucas does not own Star Wars anymore. Since I'm a fan, I am obviously gonna watch them, but they're highly unnecessary.

a new tirlogy i dont mind but i hate the idea that disney wants a new movie out every summer

Okay I hope the Robocop bombs in Box Office sales just for that. That's a disgrace to the original considering after 11-12 revisions they finally managed to get a R Rating.

In terms of Star Wars though, I don't see the necessity to milk the franchise. In my opinion and I don't care if I get attacked by other fans for saying this, the entire saga was about Anakin & Vader as the focal point. What are they going to do now that he's a Force Ghost? I just don't see the main story being about anyone else and being as successful and captivating.

Okay I hope the Robocop bombs in Box Office sales just for that. That's a disgrace to the original considering after 11-12 revisions they finally managed to get a R Rating.

In terms of Star Wars though, I don't see the necessity to milk the franchise. In my opinion and I don't care if I get attacked by other fans for saying this, the entire saga was about Anakin & Vader as the focal point. What are they going to do now that he's a Force Ghost? I just don't see the main story being about anyone else and being as successful and captivating.

well to be blunt i think it was always 3 trilogies . yea the last 3 blew big time but cmon man lets be real what franchise isnt milked now a days

well to be blunt i think it was always 3 trilogies . yea the last 3 blew big time but cmon man lets be real what franchise isnt milked now a days

Yeah but you clearly disregarded what I said. The entire saga, or both trilogies, whatever you want to call it were all about Anakin/Vader as the focal point, so therefore the story should end with him. It's one thing to milk a franchise by keeping the story intact but they're going to have to go with a completely different direction now that he's a Force Ghost.

Yeah but you clearly disregarded what I said. The entire saga, or both trilogies, whatever you want to call it were all about Anakin/Vader as the focal point, so therefore the story should end with him. It's one thing to milk a franchise by keeping the story intact but they're going to have to go with a completely different direction now that he's a Force Ghost.

i always thought maybe the new trilogy could focus on leia. i mean afterall she did find out in jedi she herself is lukes sister and share the same heritage

thing with that is they shouldve went that route instead of doing eps1 - 3

personally id love to see thrawn in but i know disney said no to the heir to the empire story so why not just make a new story involving him?

I think that the new trilogy shouldn't take place in the Rise of the Empire era or the Rebellion era.

I think it should take place during the Mandalorian Wars or the Great Galactic War (but that seems highly unlikely).

I think that the new trilogy shouldn't take place in the Rise of the Empire era or the Rebellion era.

I think it should take place during the Mandalorian Wars or the Great Galactic War (but that seems highly unlikely).

so another prequel?

if anything the best bet is to go the kotor route or something along the lines of shadows of the empire with xizor. this could also bring in a guy like dash rendar as well.

oviously the story would need to be changed here and there but it could work

Dash Rendar would be a good addition to the movies.

But one SW character that needs to be in the movies is Kyle "The Bearded One" Katarn.

Dash Rendar would be a good addition to the movies.

But one SW character that needs to be in the movies is Kyle "The Bearded One" Katarn.

ben browder would be my cast for dash

dude looks amazing for 50
sexy-ben-browder.jpg

DashRendar-SOTETC.jpg

Disney is planning another trilogy series after episode 9 release... not necessary but interesting. Just stay away from prequels. I hate jar jar!!