Use XAT for the forum chat room?

I think the chatroom we use is an option set within the host's forum settings. Don't think implementing this XAT would be beneficial to us.

Last edited:
What's wrong with the one we have already?

...besides being dead most of the time, trololololol.

The only problem I have with the current chat system is that it logs me out and I have to refresh the page and thats just a small inconvenience.

Other than that, it's fine.

It would be very helpful, especially for the people working on the MKHD project.

Its a realtime chat with a userlist and a better set of functions. The current one is pretty useless, thats why its dead.

Last edited:
It would be very helpful, especially for the people working on the MKHD project.

Its a realtime chat with a userlist and a better set of functions. The current one is pretty useless, thats why its dead.

I'm pretty sure the guys working on MKHD have better ways to communicate, as they have been doing so far. Plus intergrating their work with the general chat would just be a hindrance for them, if at at they plan to use it.

No, it's dead because not a lot of people are interested in chatting with it, they prefer to post, and even that can be fairly dead at times.

I don't understand why people can't just chat via MSN messenger/skype/etc.