Castle Crashers

Webster

castle_crashers_frontcover_large_pDqkrW2Y8ed0iNi.jpg

Castle Crashers is a beat 'em up console video game independently developed by The Behemoth and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It features music created by members of Newgrounds. The Xbox 360 version was released on August 27, 2008 via Xbox Live Arcade as part of the Xbox Live Summer of Arcade. The PlayStation 3 version was released in North America on August 31, 2010 and November 3, 2010 in Europe via the PlayStation Network. The game is set in a fictional medieval universe in which a dark wizard steals a mystical gem and captures several princesses. Four knights are charged by the king to rescue the princesses, recover the jewel, and bring the wizard to justice.

Castle Crashers was well received by critics on both platforms. The Xbox 360 version holds a score of 82.73% at GameRankings and 82/100 at Metacritic, while the PlayStation 3 version averages 88.67% and 85/100 at the same sites. The game was a commercial success, and the Xbox 360 version has sold over 2.6 million copies alone as of year-end 2011. The PlayStation 3 version has also done well, moving over 181,000 units as of December 2010.

i picked this game up on xbox live recently when it went on sale and haven't been able to stop playing it. anyone else here have this game and love it?

Played through it once with my brother and never touched it again.
Its a great game, but I didn't feel like going again.

If you have a PS3 or 360 with access to the market and you don't have this game, tgen just throw your console out the window now.

BLUE KNIGHT FIR LIFE!!!!!!

hell yeah, BB i main the blue knight too. behemoth needs to make some kind of seqeul with this game someday. it still has a big following and shira we play should together sometime.