Which realm is the strongest and which is the weakest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND4

I have always wondered this, espically after beating MK:D. So I am going to give four scenarios in which I want you guys to think which realm will come out on top and which one will be the first to go in that scenario.

1: The realm of Order allies with Onaga who resserrescuts his army and stages a invasion of the realms, starting with the Realm of Chaos, then moving onto Edenia, then the Netherealm, Outworld, and finally Earthrealm. Note, the Realm of Order forces will not move on until the realm they are currently fighting surrenders or is defeated miltarywise by the Seidan Guardsmen and Onaga'a army. How far do you think Seido and Onaga's army will get until they are stopped?

2: Outworld not wanting to try invading Earthrealm just yet, decides to launch an assault on the Netherealm, with Shao Khan thinking that if they can occupy a realm as large as the Netherealm, and then stage an invasion on Earthrealm, they will be invincible. But, if they defeat Netherealm, they will go after Chaosrealm, Orderealm, Edenia, and then Earthrealm. As I asked before, how far do you think Outworld will get, and who do you think will lead the Netherealm's army?

3: Somehow Noob Saibot with the remains of the Brotherhood of Shadow, manages Havik to get the Realm of Chaos to invade the Realm of Order, and once Orderealm is secured, they will cause realm-wide chaos by invading Edenia afterwards, then stopping to regroup as they decide to attack Outworld. Do you guys think Noob and the Brotherhood of Shadow, and the forces from Chaosrealm will be able to take over Orderealm, Edenia, and then Outworld?

4:Now finally, for some reason, Raidan who is dark in this scenario decides that Earthrealm needs to go on the offensive this time, and with Edenia as its allie, he invades Chaosrealm, then moves onto Orderealm, Netherealm, and finally Outworld. How long do you think this war will last? Does it matter if it is Dark or Light Raidan commanding the the Earthrealm armies which are composed of mostly the Earthrealm heros and the US military.

Now, before I end this topic, I must ask like I did in the topic, in your guy's personal opnions which is the strongest realm, the middle realm, and then lastly the weakest as in it could easily be couquered by any other realm.

In my personal opinion, I think it would go something like this.

1: Onaga and Orderealm get all the way to Edenia where they are met with both swift resistance from the Edenian miltary and Earthrealm heros who could have possibly been sent to try and increase Edenia's chances of warding the Seidans off. Then once Orderealm, loses at Edenia, I could see Earthrealm and Edenia slowly but surely liberating the realms Orderealm has already conquered.

2: I could see Outworld invading Netherealm being like how Germany invaded Russia in World War 2. Which is that a very small nation/realm(Germany/Outworld) tries to conquer a much larger nation/realm(Soviet Union/Netherealm) I could see them taking over the realm of Chaos with reletive ease. But, then after Orderealm puts up a very good fight, I could see if Edenia decides to aid Netherealm and Orderealm being the deciding factor in if Outworld defeats both of those realms and comes after Edenia and Earthrealm next.

3: To be honest, even though I LOVE Noob, I only see them being able to conquer Orderealm, but even then the forces stationed thier will face constant guerilla attacks from the Resistance members. I could see Outworld staying out of the conflict, until either Noob's forces are crushed as it will then try to destroy the Brotherhood of Shadow completly and take over Chaosrealm. To be honest, I can see Earthrealm not getting invovled in this one with Edenia only having minor skirmishes in its realm.

4: I can see Earthrealm swiftly taking Orderealm and Chaosrealm with Raidan in command, but then while trying to take over Netherealm, Outworld launches an invasion of Edenia which can't be helped by Earthrealm who is too busy spending time and resoucres to conquer Earthrealm.

Here is my take on your four scenarios=D. I have stated my opinions based solely on military strength ignoring the Mortal Kombat tournament rules for invading realms.

1. Onaga's undefeatable army and the Seidan guardsmen are a deadly combination. The seidan guardsmen are easily one of the best armies in the MK universe. It was revealed in Mk deception konquest that they easily beat back the tarkatan horde, who were considered formidable by most. Unless Onaga is killed himself, both these armies will be able to succesfully take over all the realms with ease.

2. Shao Kahn had actually tried invading Netherealm years before the first mortal kombat tournament, but was thwarted by Shinnok. Thus it has already been established that Outworld isnt powerful enough to invade Netherealm.

3. The brotherhood of the shadow was at its strongest under Shinnok's leadership. After Shinnok's defeat, Noob had been able to gather the remenants and secure the first few plains of netherealm under his control. But even with Havik and chaosrealm armies' help, it would difficult for them to defeat the seidan guard and also the brotherhood has diminished in size after the fall of shinnok.

3.Earthrealm has always been depicted as a weaker realm compared to others. Also if at all earthrealm decided to invade it would be under dark raiden only. Don't think they could be succesful in securing even one realm.

So based on my reasoning which is more or less hypothical, this is how i rank the realms.

1.Outworld=Netherealm.
2.Orderealm
3.Chaosrealm
4.Earthrealm
5.Edenia

You sent me a PM to request my attention to this thread, and in short I don't really care.

1: Even in Earthrealm? To be honest with you, I don't see Onaga's army being able to defeat the US miltary. Sure Onaga could bring them back, but once Onaga is stopped, the army is easy pickings. The Seidan guardsmen might conquer nearly half of Earthrealm by themsleves but I see them being driven back to Orderealm, after Raidan(Who is Dark in all of these scenarios except for 2) manages to convince the Elder Gods to help him eliminate the Seidan guardsmen. But, thats just wishful thinking.

2: Do you think Netherealm is strong enough to invade and occupy all of Outworld?

3:Agreed.

4: Really? I don't see Earthrealm being THAT weak, atleast above Chaosrealm.

Well, then you can leave the topic. Didn't know you wouldn't 'care' about this topic. Sorry, I interuppted you from whatever it was that you were doing before this.

1: Even in Earthrealm? To be honest with you, I don't see Onaga's army being able to defeat the US miltary. Sure Onaga could bring them back, but once Onaga is stopped, the army is easy pickings. The Seidan guardsmen might conquer nearly half of Earthrealm by themsleves but I see them being driven back to Orderealm, after Raidan(Who is Dark in all of these scenarios except for 2) manages to convince the Elder Gods to help him eliminate the Seidan guardsmen. But, thats just wishful thinking.

2: Do you think Netherealm is strong enough to invade and occupy all of Outworld?

3:Agreed.

4: Really? I don't see Earthrealm being THAT weak, atleast above Chaosrealm.

Sadly the Mk universe and fluff isnt that developed enough where we could make definite ascertions regarding the strength of realms. However in the first scenario, the undefeatable army of onaga has been established as the strongest of all realms. Thus as long as Onaga lives, his army will be constantly resurected when slain thus making them unbeatable to whatever army that faces them.

2.Under Shinnok's leadership, it is very much possible as revealed at the end of the story mode in mk9.

4. NRS hasnt really developed much on chaosrealm so we dont really know how strong they are. But the fact the Orderealm was incabable of invading the realm for many years for its water supplies shows that Chaosrealm is certainly a force to recon with.

P.S You can use the 'reply with quote' option on the lower right of the post, you wish to reply to, so that it is easier to know to whom you are replying.

Well, then you can leave the topic. Didn't know you wouldn't 'care' about this topic. Sorry, I interuppted you from whatever it was that you were doing before this.
Apology accepted. I can see why you felt the need to beg people to read and respond to this thread.

Netherland > Outworld > Edenia > Orderrealm > Chaosrealm > Earthrealm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.