MK Deception European Release November 19th

Jeff Greeson

Administrator
Staff member
We would like to take a moment to welcome all of our European readers to the release of <a href="/games/mkd">Mortal Kombat Deception</a>. In a few hours stores in Europe will be opening their doors and <a href="/games/mkd">Mortal Kombat Deception</a> will be on sale in most markets November 19th. While it may have been hard to sit back and watch the US market enjoy Deception more than a month earlier, waiting has its benefits. TRMK has found all of the unlockable hidden secrets and have made them available to you in some really unique presentations.

Our <a href='/games/mkd/guides'>Mortal Kombat Deception Strategy Guide</a> contains every thing you need to know about Mortal Kombat Deception. First off, our dynamic <a href="/games/mkd/guides/moves.php">Kombatants Moves Guide</a> contains every Fatality and Hara Kiri move for every character.

Second and most importantly, our fully tested and confirmed <a href="/games/mkd/guides/konquest/index.php">Interactive Konquest Guide</a> contains every mission, chest, and krypt key available in Deception's vast Konquest Mode. Once you've gotten your keys, you're going to want to unlock all of the koffins in the <a href="/games/mkd/guides/krypt.php">Krypt Guide</a>, where we list the contents of all 400 koffins for your convenience.

Also, if you don't have easy access to your PlayStation 2 or Xbox from your computer, our <a href="/games/mkd/guides/konquest/index.php">Konquest Guide</a> and <a href="/games/mkd/guides/moves.php">Kombatants Guide</a> both now feature printable versions. Print your sheets out and play with quick access to TRMK Konfirmed Kontent, knoweldge you can trust.

Also, if you're unsure about how to do anything in the game, check out our <a href="/games/mkd/guides/faq.php">Frequently Asked Questions</a> page or post a message in our <a href="/forums">Kommunity Forums</a>. Enjoy!

I own my copy as of Thursday 18th November evening (yep, 1 day before release). So thank u for welcoming me in the MK D world, Jeff.

the_sim said:
Sweet, that means we have fresh new blood for online Kombat! :D

the_sim : is it possible for Europeans to battle out in MK online with US owners ?? cause in other games (on PS2 that is) this isn't possible... but i guess it is, as MK uses gamespy as a host...

MajorWeirdo said:
the_sim : is it possible for Europeans to battle out in MK online with US owners ?? cause in other games (on PS2 that is) this isn't possible... but i guess it is, as MK uses gamespy as a host...
I've played with some folks from Britian on Halo 2... so i believe it is very possible to play peeps from anywhere in the world, as long as they have the connection. :p

the_sim said:
MajorWeirdo said:
I've played with some folks from Britian on Halo 2... so i believe it is very possible to play peeps from anywhere in the world, as long as they have the connection. :p

ah ok, but as i've got a PS2, still have to see wether that is possible on that... i haven't got x-box...

Will someone with the UK/Euro release of MKD do the version test for us? I want to see what version of the game you guys got.

Goto Options, Gameplay, hold L+X on Xbox, and L+Square on PS2 for 6 seconds. The version number should appear in the bottom right. North Americans should all have 0.098.

Thanks

Patrick McCarron said:
Will someone with the UK/Euro release of MKD do the version test for us? I want to see what version of the game you guys got.

Goto Options, Gameplay, hold L+X on Xbox, and L+Square on PS2 for 6 seconds. The version number should appear in the bottom right. North Americans should all have 0.098.

Thanks

It's 0.118e for PAL versions... (mainland europe that is)

greetz
Major Weirdo

MajorWeirdo said:
Patrick McCarron said:

Thanks

It's 0.118e for PAL versions... (mainland europe that is)

greetz
Major Weirdo

Thanks! I'm going to see if I can get my hands on this version and find what was changed (or bugs fixed?)

Once I get a hold of it, I know of a few minor issues that may have been fixed. They normally do bug fixes between releases.

ok!! we don't have so many bugs.. but we don't have the collectors pack!
how I wanted to have MK1 playable version with my MKD.. :cry: