The Almighty SEARCH Button

Jade

It can save you from having your thread closed and getting a lashing =)

HOW TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

First off, if you think you are the first person to run to TRMK and post new news....you probably aren't. There are thousands of members here so you have a good chance of having at least one other person beat you to the punch. BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD:

Look to the upper right of your screen and you will see the blank SEARCH bar, located right above ADVANCED SEARCH.

2qswh2r.jpg

CLICK ADVANCED SEARCH and you will come to this screen (click to enlarge):

5n43rr.jpg

Change the drop down to say SEARCH TITLES ONLY instead of SEARCH ALL POSTS. Where it says KEYWORDS, type in the subject of what you want to discuss. Then, click the SEARCH NOW button to the right (the top one, not the bottom one) and you will get a list of threads that contain what you are looking for, IF there are threads already made concerning what you want to discuss.

The search button is your friend. Please use it. We would appreciate it a lot =)

The repeat threads are making you pissed, huh? Don't blame you, seeing how you're a mod and all.

I'm not pissed, I am posting it in the busiest sections so everyone sees them. If I post it in one section, the chances of people not seeing it is probably significant.

;)

It is here to help people, not make them feel like garbage.

It doesn't just affects mods, it affects everybody. It makes makes it more difficult to sift through threads when there are multiple threads of the same subjects. Some questions are already answered in another thread, defeating the purpose of making a new one.

I don't blame people for making threads about stuff that has already been posted. Some of them probably did search for it and didn't find anything because the other thread may have used different words in the title or something, that's happened to me before.

i'd delete all posts here, except 1st and sticky.

people need to get a clue before they post. shit is annoying.

It doesn't just affects mods, it affects everybody. It makes makes it more difficult to sift through threads when there are multiple threads of the same subjects. Some questions are already answered in another thread, defeating the purpose of making a new one.

Thank you =)

I don't blame people for making threads about stuff that has already been posted. Some of them probably did search for it and didn't find anything because the other thread may have used different words in the title or something, that's happened to me before.

The wording may be different, yes, but you can try to put the basics of what you want to post, like 'Raiden fatality' or 'Smoke?'. Just play around with a few things. Today, we had a bunch of threads with almost the exact same title, lol. If someone makes up a totally different title for it, we wont blame anyone for making a duplicate, like if they put OMG CHECK THIS OUT!! and it's Raiden's fatality, we get how you could make a mistake, lol.

i'd delete all posts here, except 1st and sticky.

people need to get a clue before they post. shit is annoying.

lol, I closed the others ones but wanted to leave this one open incase people wanted to discuss it and had any questions.

Almighty Voice was a Canadian lacrosse player who competed in the 1904 Summer Olympics.
In 1904 he was member of the Mohawk Indians Lacrosse Team which won the bronze medal in the lacrosse tournament.