MORTAL KOMBAT 9 PC- PETITION link

ULTRA

Guys, i just created an online petition for having MK9 relseaded for PC.

I know theres a lot fo PCs gamers who wanna play mk9 as badly as myself
we need to show Midway-WarnerBros Games that we are a lot of ppl.
and that we're serious about buying the thing.

to help, you just have to sign here:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mk92011/

please, share this link with all the world
add it to you forum signatures
share it through facebook and twitter.

greetings!

you remind of that petition of virtua fighter 5 final showdown. people around the world beg sega to release the game to console, but it never happen. sad story.

Guys, i just created an online petition for having MK9 relseaded for PC.

I know theres a lot fo PCs gamers who wanna play mk9 as badly as myself
we need to show Midway-WarnerBros Games that we are a lot of ppl.
and that we're serious about buying the thing.

to help, you just have to sign here:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mk92011/

please, share this link with all the world
add it to you forum signatures
share it through facebook and twitter.

greetings!

Instead of starting a petition to port it over to the PC why don't you just go and buy a PS3 or XBox 360 because although PC Games can be awesome the PS3 way better.

I'm not against the possibility of a PC version, but an online petition is not best way to communicate it, especially with the possibility of people padding up the signatures by signing multiple times. It doesn't help that the message doesn't sound very persuasive by merely saying, "We need MK9 on the PC".

sorry but all the petitions in the world are not going to make this happen its a 'CONSOLE GAME'
just buy the lowest grade ps3 for like 120£ just for playing MK9 and MK Kollection - thats what im doing
last console i had was a megadrive!

Heh. You trollin bro?

That's Offensive...trolling is for losers that liver in their mothers basement. I was just suggesting in, I suppose; a rather harsh way that they shouldn't have to port the game over to the PC and should get a great system whether it's PS3 or XBox 360, I"m just more of a PS3 fan....Bro.

That's Offensive...trolling is for losers that liver in their mothers basement. I was just suggesting in, I suppose; a rather harsh way that they shouldn't have to port the game over to the PC and should get a great system whether it's PS3 or XBox 360, I"m just more of a PS3 fan....Bro.

I dont live in my mom's.... oh wait.
Lol, i didn't imply you were trolling because you disagree with MK9 on the PC. Only because you said that the Ps3 was better than PC gaming, while it is pretty commonly accepted that PC games are higher quality compared to console gaming. Consoles are more accessible when it comes to gaming though, as PCs require high specs.

I agree that fighting games in general are for consoles, so please, don't get me wrong.

I agree with Hansplusmatic, and i don`t buy a console only for 1 game, i need that Warner Bros guys think a little just the way of street fighter 4 guys.

As much as i love console gaming, i still agree with bringing it to the PC. Think about it, youre a die hard MK fan, you have MK 2011 on your laptop, your laptop is basically with you when youre at school, work, etc. and what better way to kill time when youre not at home than slapping a MK 2011 disc into your computer, plugging in your gamepad and kicking ass!!! and i agree with hansplusmatic, PC's have MUCH better gaming capabilities than consoles do, obviously it depends on your machine, but if you have a really really decent one, it would outstrip a console, no questions asked.

Plus, the almighty Ed Boon already said PC is a possibility, he stated theres a huge market in europe for PC gaming. MK has a good fan base in europe as well, i assume, so a PC version would make perfect sense.

One more thing... they should make a MAC version :)!!! I know, im praying for a miracle, but still Macs are becoming increasingly popular these days! I own one, and i HATE PC's now :p

Mortal Kombat and PCs don't mix, in my opinion. They're just not as fun on a computer.

But modifications and stuff... That's heavenly.

I'm gonna start a petition. it's gonna be called; " Stop being Cheap, go to Game Stop and buy an Xbox" you can find the link at your local gamestop. lol!!! com on if you all can afford those uber expensive gamer Pcs then you can afford $160 for a 360!

I'm gonna start a petition. it's gonna be called; " Stop being Cheap, go to Game Stop and buy an Xbox" you can find the link at your local gamestop. lol!!! com on if you all can afford those uber expensive gamer Pcs then you can afford $160 for a 360!

I'm with you on that. I'll sign it right away.

One more thing... they should make a MAC version :)!!! I know, im praying for a miracle, but still Macs are becoming increasingly popular these days! I own one, and i HATE PC's now :p

Ewww a Mac version? I'd rather Netherrealm not already tarnish their reputation. ;D

I don't get why a lot of people seem to think console is better for MK? A PC can do everything a console can do but better. It's almost as if people are unaware that PC's support control pads and external monitors or something. I still always have MK Trilogy installed on my laptop so I can vs friends wherever. It's quite a big deal, something consoles certainly can't do. Beside's it's been on PC just as long as it's been on console.

The specs and hardware capabilities are a constant when developing console games. The limitations of either system are known, and so when a game is made for said console - they can make adjustments to make sure the game looks and performs the best. And this ensures that all players who play that console version are having the same experience and quality.

Computer systems are not created equal, and the truth is that to please everyone they would have to have the option to DEGRADE visual quality/performance to compensate for people with system that might not run the game at the fullest quality. So already right there you throw a wrench in the idea that people will be having the same game experience. As a game developer, wouldn't you want people to see the best possible game possible?

The other main thing to consider is, if there is a bug on a console version - it can fixed by a global patch that will correct all games. With computer systems being built from a limitless combination of hardware parts, and OS configurations - a lot of issues can come up with games that are entirely specific to just the users system and not the game and it's far more costly and time consuming trying to provide support for systems that you aren't able to work with, or even verify configuration.

I have a decent pc, it cost me $1500 more o less builted by myself, and i have tons of good games,the fact is i dont need a xbox i dont need a ps3, only thing i need is the game for pc.