Mortal Movie Monday Suggestion Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Leave a comment in this thread with a link to a video you'd like to see us share in an upcoming Mortal Movie Monday. We will hopefully use your suggestion in an upcoming week's feature.

Angel did a good job of explaining what we're looking for, I guess she can read our minds.

Well if there are character anaylasations on vid or other random stuff like that, they can be included too. Maybe look on hacked versions too and fake MK games. Best endngs/fatalities? Anything really.

You can also submit to us clips of movies or other forms of media that you saw MK referenced in. Like say a clip from "40 Year Old Virgin" for instance. Anything you find interesting, and would like to share.

The higher the production value, the better. (read: shaky cam videos may not be accepted). We want to profile great all-around videos.

Last edited:
Well if there are character anaylasations on vid or other random stuff like that, they can be included too. Maybe look on hacked versions too and fake MK games. Best endngs/fatalities? Anything really.

Edit:
This needs to be stickyed.

Last edited:
Lol I think someone really wants that review.

Thats like the 3rd time at least you've said that! XD

combo vids? or interviews? is there a limit or restrictions?

Restriction is pretty stick only to MK related videos. ;)

Suggest anything, but remember the higher quality the production the better chance of being featured. The mods and the staff here have the keys to the kingdom for what gets featured. ;)

Id like to see an Indepth MK Trilogy Review.

This is less about us actually making the video, but videos that are already made. There will be a chance that we'll make a video for one of these days, but we're not producing weekly videos here. We don't have the budget to be able to do that.

I've updated the top description a bit. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
How about that episode of Code Monkeys titled the Great Recession. Both Ed Boon and Goro appeared briefly. It was extremely funny.

How about that episode of Code Monkeys titled the Great Recession. Both Ed Boon and Goro appeared briefly. It was extremely funny.

I just heard about the earlier this year.

For future requests, a video URL link would be great. ;)

LINKS PEOPLE

I want you guys to post up links to these video ideas. Not just say "hey do a video like this" you need to post up links to videos that you think are cool and would like to see promoted on our front page. YouTube has THOUSANDS of MK videos, many of which you guys are suggesting are out there. So give me links please!

There are lots of mk animations on newgrounds. Why not get one of them in video format from youtube?
I remember seeing MK : AFS 1, 2 and 3 on youtube.

There are lots of mk animations on newgrounds. Why not get one of them in video format from youtube?
I remember seeing MK : AFS 1, 2 and 3 on youtube.

Can you find some? I don't think Newgrounds allows you to embed on other websites, and we prefer YouTube just because it makes playing on all portable devices like the iPhone, etc easier.