The Departing/Returning Members Thread

Welp that sucks but at least this place still works.......for now. If and when NRS announce their new game during the VGAs. I'll post a new Future of MK or Whatever Thread.
Phew. I was already playing Funeral March for this place. Glad to see it is still hanging.

It's possible that I had to nuke a couple of pinned threads in a forum. Collateral damage I'm afraid. :(
Are there any plans to fix Hot Forum Topics?

Also for whoever is responsible for the news feed, I think it is a bit outdated.
NRS doesn't bring enough content, to justify the news feed, but I think people would have more reason to come here and use the website, if there was a way for community to share their works/ideas/news on the front page. After all, this website was built for MK community.

Just two cents of mine, as I see this place still having a place, even with Discord and similar platforms being available.

Are there any plans to fix Hot Forum Topics?

Also for whoever is responsible for the news feed, I think it is a bit outdated.
NRS doesn't bring enough content, to justify the news feed, but I think people would have more reason to come here and use the website, if there was a way for community to share their works/ideas/news on the front page. After all, this website was built for MK community.

Just two cents of mine, as I see this place still having a place, even with Discord and similar platforms being available.

We can probably consider redesigning the front page to just not have news on it. We could highlight the game guides, our old features, and the forums somehow. Will see if I can drum up some free time this holiday break to work on it. No promises.

We can probably consider redesigning the front page to just not have news on it. We could highlight the game guides, our old features, and the forums somehow. Will see if I can drum up some free time this holiday break to work on it. No promises.
Roger that. Thank you for the reply.

Wow, I thought he was gone for a good 15 years