Official Pictures Thread Part 2

Skate session from a year ago:
2aflusx.jpg

TaBB you're rocking the long hair in that pic

@TittieMcNuggz That pic is dope, very nice #WhiteGirlSwagger

@Freyith Nice ESP! I used to have the Jackson Randy Rhoads signature. Which is what the ESP your holding in that pic is rippin off. Great guitars but the body has a really weird balance. I prefer Schecter's Omen series or Ibanez S series guitars personally.

Finally cut my hair!
utf-8BSU1HMDA0NTYtMjAxMTEwMDctMTExMS5qcGc.jpg

You can kinda see my new dope ass gauges as well. My phones camera is a POS! I look way younger than I really am when I shave. People think I'm 18 and they are way off.

spongebob zomg........

LOL! Yeah my sons bathroom is macked out in SpongeBob. Shower curtain,tooth brush holder, soap dish, floor mats etc. They dig it!

tittiemcnuggets 10:45 AM Today

Lol, white girl swagger. F*ck yeah. Nice pic. :3

Thank you sweetheart! Glad you like it, My girlfriend told me she hated that pic BTW. I am not very photogenic unlike you McNuggz. You always look very sexyfied in your pics! ;)

@Tittiemcnuggets - That pic is awesome. :D The cool police called; they want their squad captain back. :p

@Freyith Nice ESP! I used to have the Jackson Randy Rhoads signature. Which is what the ESP your holding in that pic is rippin off. Great guitars but the body has a really weird balance. I prefer Schecter's Omen series or Ibanez S series guitars personally.

Thanks! It's an ESP Standard Series SV. Took some doing to get my hands on one precisely because of Jackson's copyright on the RR shape. It's basically an RR24, but with a bigger body. Prefer the SV though, custom shop quality with saving slightly. Zero neck-dive as a result. I don't have that anymore though. If I get into owning nicer guitars again it'll be a Suhr, probably.

@TittieMcNuggz That pic is dope, very nice #WhiteGirlSwagger

Finally cut my hair!
utf-8BSU1HMDA0NTYtMjAxMTEwMDctMTExMS5qcGc.jpg

You can kinda see my new dope ass gauges as well. My phones camera is a POS! I look way younger than I really am when I shave. People think I'm 18 and they are way off.

And I thought I looked younger...

you do kinda look like your about 19 in that pic

so yeah you are right, when you are 40, you are gonna be lucky and still have the young qualities

What's that tattoo on your right arm? You look like a droogie. Droogies are awesome :cool:

It's the logo of my old band, one of the key people in it is still a huge part of my life too. Mostly got it to remind myself of fun times and why I make music. I designed it (the text logo mark), and my artist worked around the rest. Ignore my unsightly birthmark, lol.

lestattooSmall.jpg

Edit: And I've definitely been called a droogie before! :D