What character do you dislike the most?

Ermac makes me want to uppercut my mom through the roof? What character do you hate? Online-Wise. Everybody I have played against cheeses with Ermac and Smoke. About 90% of their combos incorperate a super move, which makes it worse.

I can't stand Ermac either. I just got done fighting him with his annoying gravity squeezes or whatever you call them; My hate for him is EVERLASTING.

: (

I dislike subzero with a passion, I hate his moves hate his look hate him in general, at least theres always Noob to look at.

This is natural with a Scorpion user.

i hate the shaolin punks, i really dont like that cheap trio(raiden,kung and kang). ermac can be annoying but i dont hate him, before i used to think he was OP but after i started using him i realized hes not cheap at all, he has one of the best if not thee best design in the whole game + special powers hes an all around badazz character.

i hate the shaolin punks, i really dont like that cheap trio(raiden,kung and kang). ermac can be annoying but i dont hate him, before i used to think he was OP but after i started using him i realized hes not cheap at all, he has one of the best if not thee best design in the whole game + special powers hes an all around badazz character.
Ermac is used only to abuse specials.

Im not gonna lie, I like ermac. I think they made him so powerful bc of his lack of a mixup game. My favorite is subzero and my most hated is a toss up between smoke and scorpion. Teleports are stupid fast, and it makes for wakeup attacks. Also scorpions fire is horse****.

Im not gonna lie, I like ermac. I think they made him so powerful bc of his lack of a mixup game. My favorite is subzero and my most hated is a toss up between smoke and scorpion. Teleports are stupid fast, and it makes for wakeup attacks. Also scorpions fire is horse****.
They should have a special bar that goes down everytime you use a special move to limit the spam.

Kung Lao. I just hate him. This game absolutely took the interest I had in him as a character by giving him that damn play style. I hate all his move,. especially his spin. That thing makes every string safe and is hard to punish.

Last edited:
Ermac(******** specials)
Raiden(teleport)
Kung Lao(everything)
Smoke(his teleport)
Scorpion(Hell Fire)

Raiden especially, if you use Raiden I hate you.