Ed Boon confirms, no reveals at Comic-Con

natedoggcata

RT @Ritchie_Greer: [MENTION=633]noob[/MENTION]de can u give us a wee hint of the next character your going to announce at comic con :) EB: No announce @ ComicCon

234506-slowpoke_pokemon.gif

It's like 3 days old.

But in any case, I won't be taking Ed seriously until Comic Con. He's such a troll. I don't think we'll be getting a character reveal so soon after Raiden as well. Maybe something else if it is at Comic Con, though.

^MK9 was at the Comic Con in 2010 and 2011. I think Ed Boon is being serious this time. They just show off Raiden over a week ago. They seem to wait before they show off another new character. I think we will see another new character around August.

'Til august? That's a long time. I was kinda expecting the mortal Mondays reveal to be hype... But all it did was explain D'vorahs variation..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August is like a week or two from now. I agree that the wait is killing me, but I wish they show off something more often now. NRS must be keeping things tight at the moment.

August is like a week or two from now. I agree that the wait is killing me, but I wish they show off something more often now. NRS must be keeping things tight at the moment.

Well after the severe MK9 leak and virtually everything about the game being known before its release, yeah... I wouldn't be surprised if they were keeping things tight.

I hate though. I've got little to no patience. I want the roster now, dammit. lol

I for one am kinda glad they are't gonna reveal anything at ComiCon because it leaves much to be desired. The more they reveal the more i will want and by the time the game comes out it'll be that less exciting.

But for future reveals i would prefer Info/Details on the game (storyline time length, extra feat) not so much revealing the whole roster.

To:ED BOON-If you're not going to reveal any characters at ComicCon,the least you can do is reveal a character every month until Mortal Kombat X come out next year.

I would like a Vignette like MK9 for each character. They could do 2 a month. For the first 7 Months they could show us one already revealed character and one NEW Character each month.

To:ED BOON-If you're not going to reveal any characters at ComicCon,the least you can do is reveal a character every month until Mortal Kombat X come out next year.

Alright, since you asked nicely. I guess we could do that

But is MKX gonna be playable at Comic-Con? That way we could at least get some more footage of Raiden and possibly see Cassie's X-Ray.

If there won't be a character reveal at CC, there might as well be new gameplay.

Maybe they don't have more to show atm? I wouldn't be surprised.

And yeah, that tweet is older than my grandma.

I doubt it's going to be playable at Comic-Con, as they probably would consider MK X to be "too violent."

Hey, how much you wanna bet you're just getting your hopes up for it to just not be at SDCC?

The man said they wouldn't be there. How hard is that to understand?

Comics can get pretty violent, yo.

Not Scorpion's MK X fatality and Cassie Cage's X-Ray testicle explosion levels of violence, yo.
There's a good reason that they didn't even show it at E3, because the ESRB would be all over them.