Critical Limit visits you!

The drive to Texas wont happen til January(atleast) I'll get 3 weeks of vacation refreshed. I only got 4 days left ATM and I wanna use those to visit my mommy and daddy in south Carolina during holidays.

Ok then I think I'll drive over to Texas on a 3-4 day weekend, then fly somewhere else. Maybe chill with freyith. NY and a con sound like fun.

Since Texas is reasonable distance.

Also ivital only lives like 4hours away from me lol. I offered to take him to Altanta tournaments but I guess his parents aren't cool with that.

We'd be happy to have you. Anime Boston is the 6-8th of April (that's Easter Weekend), and we generally arrive the day before (and already have our accommodations sorted, planning to pack that room full to save cash). So, for sure, let me know. :) The Northeast is refreshing that time of year. A little chilly, but still awesome.

We'd be happy to have you. Anime Boston is the 6-8th of April (that's Easter Weekend), and we generally arrive the day before (and already have our accommodations sorted, planning to pack that room full to save cash). So, for sure, let me know. :) The Northeast is refreshing that time of year. A little chilly, but still awesome.

I've been invited to anime conventions before but never went. Is it custom to dress up as something?
If so I'm gonna pull a crazy Raiden.

It's not expected of you, but I daresay it's more fun. :) Especially if you can put in the effort for a good costume. I'm sure a really well-done Raiden would get a lot of positive attention. We're both doing costumes over here. I have three planned, but don't know if I'll be able to finish them all in time.

It's funny because Pensacola is that boring that you have to get away from it.
I wish I had the time to get away from here for a couple weeks...

Major Logan can you get a weekend off and let me know the date sometime in februrary? So we can hang :D

Also Freyith I'm 100% confirmed for days off.

Can you please clarify the 1st post where you typed "people trying to rape me". You are a guy, right?

Also http://www.couchsurfing.org/ is a great site if u like to travel

Dude if you ever been to spring break? (MTV comes here often for spring break)

You might think I'm gay for saying this but I'm not.

But I've filled vending machiens before and had chicks grab my private areas while I'm filling the vending machines. Sexual harrassed when I'm just trying to do my job and get the **** home.

I'm not comfortable with strangers groping me and shit randomly.

You know I think its funny when girls touch my butt I feel molested but when I touch their's I feel like a boss XD. Talk about double standard right lol

Dude if you ever been to spring break? (MTV comes here often for spring break)

You might think I'm gay for saying this but I'm not.

But I've filled vending machiens before and had chicks grab my private areas while I'm filling the vending machines. Sexual harrassed when I'm just trying to do my job and get the **** home.

I'm not comfortable with strangers groping me and shit randomly.

i went to daytona beach for spring break in 03'. it was awful, white trash everywhere.

Wow you wouldn't be able to hang with me, I always grab asses and rub male thighs, inching closer to the groin before lifting my hand off =)

Wow you wouldn't be able to hang with me, I always grab asses and rub male thighs, inching closer to the groin before lifting my hand off =)

lol Jade, I like that stuff just not from random people I don't know when I'm just trying to do me job :D

This thread deserves a bump since it's now been a few hours since I dropped Critical off at the airport for his flight home. :) Gotta say, it was a fun weekend and that Critical is a very cool dude, and very funny. It was a blast having him over our place and heading out to a con with him.

Sorry we didn't get to take you all around Boston, bro. Sometime, I'll make that up to you, because Boston is such a great town. Man do we have some stories to share though, good times.

Yeah I'll try visiting someone else next spring if they want to chill with me.

Goal: meet TRMK members

I already met almost all members of SSBM and FFXI lol

Sir, I f*cking love SSBM and Brawl. I wanted to go to a tourny once but my friend had a birthday party. If you ever come down here for a tourny please shoot me a PM. I'll be here :D.