Spammers?

Re: Great Way To Limit Spam.

NetherRealms should put a special bar into the game(i'm talking about the next MK)which goes down everytime you use a special move to limit the spam.

This has got to be the worst idea I have ever heard of involving MK.
Or any fighting game for that matter.

You sir, have no idea how to play this game.

Really wish it was like that... but it would definately limit the jugglers in this game like Mileena and Kitana. IDK that's an iffy subject with this game compared to MK3

i agree with both sides. MK is built around the specials. However, i hate getting hit with the same special in 5 out of 6 moves. I would like to see that meter except it only goes down from repititous specials. If they can switch it up between at least 3 diff moves the meter would never move.

This has got to be the worst idea I have ever heard of involving MK.
Or any fighting game for that matter.

You sir, have no idea how to play this game.

Actually it isn't a stupid idea, and i'm pretty sure you can't tell if he knows how to play this game or not.

Post something useful if not keep your ignorant comments to yourself bro.

You know what I wish, I wish there was a meter.

Every time someone hits you, they can't move till you hit them.
That way everyone is a winner and all games end in a draw :love:

Seriously, some of you guys need to wise up.

Actually it isn't a stupid idea, and i'm pretty sure you can't tell if he knows how to play this game or not.

Lmao!

Ignorant comments?!
How about ignorant thread.

The guy is *****ing because he doesn't know there is a block button.

Lmao!

Ignorant comments?!
How about ignorant thread.

The guy is *****ing because he doesn't know there is a block button.
It gets annoying after awhile when somebody constantly teleports over and over. It ruins the fun of the game. I also don't want to play against people who fall asleep on the R2 button.

Just the fact this thread was made shows he doesn't get how the game works. Why should anyone be punished for using a special move? Noob Saibot would be worthless. There would be little to no juggling as a result as well.

There are already enough things that take away meter (breakers, enhanced moves, x-rays) the bar would be non-existent. The way they have it now is the way it's suppose to be, they thought it out very well. If you are getting your ass handed to you, you'll gain bar faster to try and even the match, If you are using specials it rises because people who usually use specials a ton rely on meter (Noob Saibot needs meter to use breakers if he is being pressured up close, Jade pretty much revolves around meter) Where as characters like Johnny can hold their own using no bar, and gain bar from blocked attacks rather than zoning or using specials.

This idea isn't very good to put it nicely. Spamming is EASILY overcome by basic, beginner level strategies.

LOL we could settle this now if you want...Do you have a ps3 or just a shitbox 360?

He has an Xbox, but I can gladly show you how it's done. pick whoever you want, and "spam" anything you want. I'll pick Johnny Cage, the WORST anti-zoner in the game. Should be easy, right?

Just the fact this thread was made shows he doesn't get how the game works. Why should anyone be punished for using a special move? Noob Saibot would be worthless. There would be little to no juggling as a result as well.

There are already enough things that take away meter (breakers, enhanced moves, x-rays) the bar would be non-existent. The way they have it now is the way it's suppose to be, they thought it out very well. If you are getting your ass handed to you, you'll gain bar faster to try and even the match, If you are using specials it rises because people who usually use specials a ton rely on meter (Noob Saibot needs meter to use breakers if he is being pressured up close, Jade pretty much revolves around meter) Where as characters like Johnny can hold their own using no bar, and gain bar from blocked attacks rather than zoning or using specials.

This idea isn't very good to put it nicely. Spamming is EASILY overcome by basic, beginner level strategies.

He has an Xbox, but I can gladly show you how it's done. pick whoever you want, and "spam" anything you want. I'll pick Johnny Cage, the WORST anti-zoner in the game.
I obviously get how the game works if my ranked record is 500+ with a little more than 100 loses. Constantly blocking will give them the oppur. to gain more enhanced moves and such. With most special move spammers, they will wait for you which makes it even worse.

I don't think there should be a meter, but there should be more cooldown time between each special. I've gotten really good with Kabal's IA Fireballs also mixing it up with the ground saw and it's impossible for them to get across the screen without losing at least 15% health in chip damage if they block every single one.

He has an Xbox, but I can gladly show you how it's done. pick whoever you want, and "spam" anything you want. I'll pick Johnny Cage, the WORST anti-zoner in the game. Should be easy, right?

Meh it worked in MK3....

I don't think there should be a meter, but there should be more cooldown time between each special. I've gotten really good with Kabal's IA Fireballs also mixing it up with the ground saw and it's impossible for them to get across the screen without losing at least 15% health in chip damage if they block every single one.
But why spam special moves? It proves nothing except the fact that the person spamming is a scrub.

Everybody just ignore DCP and his boyfriends ignorant comments. If it was such a horrible idea, then why was it introduced in MK3...Which is argueably the best MK game and most-favorited among the fans.

I obviously get how the game works if my ranked record is 500+ with a little more than 100 loses. Constantly blocking will give them the oppur. to gain more enhanced moves and such. With most special move spammers, they will wait for you which makes it even worse.

Oh wow, another person who has to flaunt their record at me. I really don't care about your online record, bro. It means nothing, you could be 1,000,000 - 1 and I wouldn't be impressed. I've hung around and played with the best SoCal has to offer, online competition (if you can even call it that, lol) isn't shit.

Now, if you have a good defense, blocking isn't you only choice, If they are jumping punching into you either Neutral jump punch, or dash out while they are midair. None of which gives them meter. If they are "spamming" a teleport and you can't block that, I seriously hope you are part brain dead. If they are spamming a special, use your characters teleport timed correctly, or if you are JC/Jax, etc. use their enchanced Superman Punch/Red Shadow Kick. These are all quick, easy options to get past such a simple thing.

Everybody just ignore DCP and his boyfriends ignorant comments. If it was such a horrible idea, then why was it introduced in MK3...Which is argueably the best MK game and most-favorited among the fans.

Haha, you have to resort to insulting. Oh was it the best MK? Tell me, how did UMK3 do at Evo? Oh yeah it wasn't at Evo. Case closed.

Oh wow, another person who has to flaunt their record at me. I really don't care about your online record, bro. It means nothing, you could be 1,000,000 - 1 and I wouldn't be impressed. I've hung around and played with the best SoCal has to offer, online competition (if you can even call it that, lol) isn't shit.

Now, if you have a good defense, blocking isn't you only choice, If they are jumping punching into you either Neutral jump punch, or dash out while they are midair. None of which gives them meter. If they are "spamming" a teleport and you can't block that, I seriously hope you are part brain dead. If they are spamming a special, use your characters teleport timed correctly, or if you are JC/Jax, etc. use their enchanced Superman Punch/Red Shadow Kick. These are all quick, easy options to get past such a simple thing.
You act like its that simple when its not. As soon as you take a step, smoke port-whores the shit out of you. He comes in(no homo) extremely quick. Im bad, but i'm first place on the singles ladder on gamebattles.