Best & Worst Character designs so far

Best:

Sektor, Sub-Zero, Cyrax, Johnny Cage, Ermac, Scorpion, and Jax

Worst:

The females, mainly Sonya and Kitana (I can't stand the high heels on every female model)

I'm indifferent on Reptile's and Nightwolf's. They are ok, not bad, but not amazing.

Best - Sektor, Cyrax, Johnny Cage, Ermac, nightwolf, Sindel, Shao Kahn (the newer render), Kung Lao

good - Kitana, Mileena, Scorpion, Jade, sonya, Raiden, Shang

Worst - Sub-zero (just the mast puts me off the should have put more work in it)
Reptile (but its not as bad as what some people make it sound like)
Jax - ok but he needs to lose the flag its too cheesy

Best: Reptile, Mileena, Jade, Ermac, Sektor
Worst: Sub-Zero, Sonya, Johnny Cage
Decent: Nightwolf, Scorpion, Sindel

Reptile looks amazing. I love the new look, and it is the best look of his by far. His race is supposed to be reptillian, not human. As for Mileena, she should be the only female character that dresses with little to nothing on her. It fits her perfectly, however characters like Sonya, should be more fully clothed. Jade's appearance actually surprised me a little. It looks gorgeous! I dare say she looks the best thus far.

As far as the decent to worst goes, Scorpion looks pretty much bland as always. Sub-Zero needs more detail and less muscular. Johnny Cage is fitting for him, but I don't like him anyways. And why is Nightwolf dressed in one color? I have a feeling it will be forgettable.

Just had a question. What is the difference between Cyrax and Sektor besides the color? I'm having a hard time telling the two apart.

Best: Scorpion, Sektor, Mileena, Kitana

Worst: Reptile, Cyrax, Nightwolf, Cage (too simple/boring)

Am I the only one that really liked Sub-Zero's design in MK vs. DC? I really wish they would use that similar model. I liked the fact that his arms were covered in ice, looks pretty B.A.

I agree with you on Sub Zero, although I don't think he is WWE bulky, he is a bit too big to be so agile so it looks a bit silly to me.

Haha yeah =D I kinda hate Reptile's look in this game though...He's my second fave character, I miss the days when he was more human than reptile - but I guess that's what the ninja outfit DLC is for hey?

Reptiles look in this game is the best ive seen, better than his human looks. Human looks was just a copy of the other ninjas. I like the Reptile form more than the human form nowadays. The only thing that i will disagree on is that its MK1-3, so he should have a non dlc human form. The the form he has now for his primary, just change the skin to a human look. Anyone good with photoshop and wanna give it a shot?

I like the new designs for everyone except Reptile (I am not fond of his shellless turtle design). I am still waiting to see Raiden, young Shang Tsung and Kano. Liu Kang will probably look identical as his previous versions: shirtless with martial arts black & red pants (I am curious about his haircut though).
The females are great and a pleasure to the sight. I also have a small problem with Kung Lao's face. He has a baby face.
The best design IMO goes to Shao Kahn (vignette version), he is flawless and very barbaric.

No complaints about any designs so far even though they could had given Ermac and Reptile a more better design but I still like how they look and I think all the designs in this game are every single characters' best designs!

I hate Johnny's tattoo.....he looks fine, otherwise, but that tattoo is stupid and unnecessary. It doesn't make him look badass at all.

Best: All of the male ninjas (yes including Reptile), Kitana, Cage, Jax, Cyrax, Sektor they all are faithful with a more modern twist to their older costumes.
Worst: Jade (i'm sorry that i'm complaining about this but I think her breasts are too big, costume is good though), Sonya (she's not Sonyaish like she was back in MK3), Sindel (I miss her old costume), Mileena (yuck is my only opinion), Shao Kahn, Goro, Raiden (Eh, Cornrows on Shao Kahn, Goro looks too skinny, and i'm not really feeling Raiden's costume)

I meant that it doesn't look cool. I use badass in place of cool sometimes. Yeah, I'm cool.

I couldn't get a good look a Jade's costume with those scans (even the better quality one)

But her boobs didn't look that big to me (even though my opinion on what big boobs are probably differ from everyone else's)

I just hope those weren't tattoo's though, I'd hate for them to ruin her by tatt's

but yea johnny cage's chest tattoo is really stupid

I don't really HATE their designs but what I don't understand is this:

If Mileena is supposed to be a clone of Kitana, why does she have a different hairstyle and skin tone(at least she looks darker in the pics)? They could have at least gave them the same hairstyle.

On that note, Kitana's hair is quite...interesting to say the least, especially the bottom half.

I don't really HATE their designs but what I don't understand is this:

If Mileena is supposed to be a clone of Kitana, why does she have a different hairstyle and skin tone(at least she looks darker in the pics)? They could have at least gave them the same hairstyle.

On that note, Kitana's hair is quite...interesting to say the least, especially the bottom half.

Yes, its a bit odd that now Mileena is *obviously* not Kitana, she cant usurp her position since her voice, hair, eyes and clothes are radically different to Kit's.. maybe they dropped that aspect of their relationship this time around?

Yes, its a bit odd that now Mileena is *obviously* not Kitana, she cant usurp her position since her voice, hair, eyes and clothes are radically different to Kit's.. maybe they dropped that aspect of their relationship this time around?

It still says covets the throne that Kitana occupies, maybe she just doesn't care if they know it's her now.

I hate Johnny's tattoo.....he looks fine, otherwise, but that tattoo is stupid and unnecessary. It doesn't make him look badass at all.

:/ his tattoo is dope! Maybe because I'm a huge Johnny fan and I have tattoos myself. I just think it reflects his personality perfectly. It's the peak of cockyness, tattoo your OWN name to your chest, that's pretty arrogant haha. JC is a boss, and he looks badass in this game, but that's just my opinion.