TRMK > other forums

Snow

I've been lurking through the other MK forums like MKO, Midway and many others, and I've come to the conclusion that TRMK has the most intelligent members.:mrgreen: Midway has got to be the worst, they constantly flame and spam as well as trying to ban each other, It's like lunatics running an asylum over there!

wow I haven't heard about MKO in a long time.... same thing as Khaos' MK site, I haven't been there in a long time... d

It's true. I check the Midway forums pretty regularly to see if anything new has been found, but there's no way in hell I'd actually sign up over there. I prefer a place where more than 5% of the population are borderline-reasonable human beings. MKO's at least a step up, though.

There's a reason I'm active here more than any other forums (MK related or not). Well, a couple reasons. #1 because I know more about MK than almost anything else. And #2 this forum can hold a reasonable and intelligent conversation without resulting in flaming 5 posts down the thread...usually.

mko usually has some intelligent posters (MQS, icebaby, casselman, faith_no_more, shingoex, etc.). The only reason I post more over there than I do here is because they have a better "General" forum. Plus, that's where 90% of the intelligent posts are made, regarding politics, society, human nature, etc. But when it comes to the other forums, especially the art section, you get a lot of hatred filled, foolish, and cruel posts. Altlhough I do enjoy it when the *****y little noobs get mad and throw a tantrum when Zentile uses three words to describe their sh1tty fakes...then get banned the next day...

comparing MKO, TMK & Midway forums is like comparing how stupid someone is.

I love TRMK bunches, but NO MK forum compares to the UltimateMK.com forums. ;)

There's a reason I'm active here more than any other forums (MK related or not). Well, a couple reasons. #1 because I know more about MK than almost anything else. And #2 this forum can hold a reasonable and intelligent conversation without resulting in flaming 5 posts down the thread...usually.

well, at least when there are more than 12 active memebers... haha

U r teh n00bness! Midway forums, FTW! TrmK is fer teh queers!!!!

Just kidding. I can't stand some of the other MK forums out there, where people say the stuff I said above in all seriousness. TRMK is THE place for a good MK chat.

I check here regularly. It's just that nothing 'regularly' happens around here.

remember the good old days when stuff, always used to happen? Anyways, even though there aren't that many people around and not much stuff going on, TRMK, has always been the same place it was since I joined here in October of 4 years ago... Still the good stuff, with a few upgrades. And a shout out to my boy DCRyknow: same avatar for god knows how long, but still the guy knows what to do and how to run forums, always posting great, useful information. You've been here since I was a nooblar bro, its guys like you that make TRMK a great place, and show that people don't need to flame or be "cool" on the internet. you show that all you have to do is be yourself. That's why TRMK is better than everywhere else, because people act themselves here.

remember the good old days when stuff, always used to happen? Anyways, even though there aren't that many people around and not much stuff going on, TRMK, has always been the same place it was since I joined here in October of 4 years ago... Still the good stuff, with a few upgrades. And a shout out to my boy DCRyknow: same avatar for god knows how long, but still the guy knows what to do and how to run forums, always posting great, useful information. You've been here since I was a nooblar bro, its guys like you that make TRMK a great place, and show that people don't need to flame or be "cool" on the internet. you show that all you have to do is be yourself. That's why TRMK is better than everywhere else, because people act themselves here.

I couldn't agree more, SOOGZ.

It's true man, and you're the only mod that's consistently around, apart from maybe Jade who pops up occaisionally to destroy somebody breaking the rules. You're one of the only guys I remember from when I joined up 3 and a half years ago

I've been lurking through the other MK forums like MKO, Midway and many others, and I've come to the conclusion that TRMK has the most intelligent members.:mrgreen: Midway has got to be the worst, they constantly flame and spam as well as trying to ban each other, It's like lunatics running an asylum over there!

Ohh Midway might be filled with noobs, but the most retarded site is MKC, in fact one asswipe from there the owner named JTF(guy banned on several MK sites like MKO for harrassing other users like me to name one) actually posted this video from this site, quoting something I said. Isn't that copyright violation because he used page/thread from this site? hmmm

Anywho, that sites the worst. Then I'd say the midway forums only because of the noobs.

I like this site and MKO the most because of the updates.:mrgreen:

This place has had it's good times and it's bad times but it is overall the better MK forum on the net, considering MK really is a dead topic, anyways.

DavesMK can suck a fat one. Seriously, what a bunch of shits over there. KKW2 must have had one enjoyable night under Dave's desk to get a mod position. She really didn't deserve it at all. There were far better choices than that *****. She thinks she's better than a lot of people and that kind of attitude is just pure arrogance. I really don't care that I was banned from that shitty forum, she just makes me sick and she got that mod position after I left. When I was there, she would accuse me and my husband of being the same person, even AFTER I posted pics to prove her wrong. She sent hm a neg rep that said "hi Jade" and I reported it and Dave did **** all to her (besides get a blow job from her).

Anyways, lulz to that forum. The only other Mk forum I liked was the Hideout.

It's true man, and you're the only mod that's consistently around, apart from maybe Jade who pops up occaisionally to destroy somebody breaking the rules. You're one of the only guys I remember from when I joined up 3 and a half years ago

Well thanks, but the other mods are always around too; they just don't post as much. They're taking care of stuff behind the scenes that you don't see. Most of the time when something here gets reported, one of them actually beats me to it.

Let's not turn this into a bash on other forums thread... but yea, I have seen some of the other sites, and they are not nearly as reasonable as this one... anyone actually remember what Khaos' site is called?

The only other Mk forum I liked was the Hideout.

Wow, Jade! thanks for reminding me about that place. It was really incredible. I don't remember much about my short stint there before it was closed down permanently, but I just remembered it was really wonderful. It kind of formed out of the ashes of the MKO forums, and had a lot of the smarter members. That's how I heard about it at first- when the people from that forum were on MKO talking about how much better it was and dissing the noobs. I remember referring to it as a "refugee camp" for the members of MKO that were seeking more intellectually challenging and thought provoking discussions (even if sometimes the people on that website where arrogant dicks who thought they were superior to the MKO members, and even went as far as to create a thread where you can post fakes that were posted on other forums, even TRMK, so you can laugh and call them horrible), before being corrected by a mod.

Kamidogu and FDMK are pretty good. They're pretty much the exact same forum, albeit with different URLs. If you have an account on one, than you're probably listed on the member's list of the other. They are good forums, the only problem is there are too few people that post, and there are usually only 3-5 consistent posters there.