Cyber Smoke DLC Costume?

Which MK3 Cyber Ninja Skin Would You Rather Of Had?

• Total voters

Burnsy8893

Did NRS forget about Cyber Smoke? Are they planning on releasing new DLC? Why MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero and not MK3 Cyber Smoke? I'm really disappointed at NRS' last DLC pack, was a complete fail in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think..

Im not a fan of classic costumes but I really like MK3 CSZ, though MK3 SZ is a complete fail, SZ was born to wear a mask.

This would be a perfect Cyber Smoke IMO.

cyber_smoke_mkd_2011_consept_by_pyrodark-d3rdm42.jpg

PS - Mods have a merging fetiche :laugh:, so this thread wont last long enough =/

you ever heard of the saying "Pink is the new Black"?

well Cyber-Subby is the new Cyber-Smoke :?

PS - Mods have a merging fetiche :laugh:, so this thread wont last long enough =/

Yeah, I've come to realize that. I never know where to post anything. They basically have forum OCD. I can just as easily find another MK website, as easily as they can move my threads. So, it's whatever haha.

I think we'll still get robotic Smoke some point in the near future. Sure, he's not canon anymore but neither is MK3 unmasked Subby and we still got him.

I think we'll still get robotic Smoke some point in the near future. Sure, he's not canon anymore but neither is MK3 unmasked Subby and we still got him.
Oh, I thought Cyber Smoke was canon and Human Smoke from UMK3 and Trilogy was non-canon? They had 3 cyber units, 2 being Cyrax and Sektor, and the 3rd being the toughest one to catch, Smoke? Either way, he was in MK3, UMK3, and Trilogy and I'd really like to see him sometime soon..

Oh, I thought Cyber Smoke was canon and Human Smoke from UMK3 and Trilogy was non-canon? They had 3 cyber units, 2 being Cyrax and Sektor, and the 3rd being the toughest one to catch, Smoke? Either way, he was in MK3, UMK3, and Trilogy and I'd really like to see him sometime soon..

Cyber Smoke is not cannon in this new timeline, because in this one he never existed, he was cannon in the old one.

Yeah that gets a little confusing lol. Shao Kahn also got taken away by Onaga in the Armageddon opening trailer. Next thing you know, he defeated Blaze (or took place of blaze) and was kicking the crap out of Raiden in the opening scene for MK9 story mode. So, yeah, it gets a little confusing.

Shao Kahn also got taken away by Onaga in the Armageddon opening trailer. Next thing you know, he defeated Blaze (or took place of blaze) and was kicking the crap out of Raiden in the opening scene for MK9 story mode. So, yeah, it gets a little confusing.

Armageddon intro isn't a cannon.

I saw that video before, It's awesome.
Props to whoever made it.

Cyber Smoke MUST be a DLC char, he's a classic and an amazing character.

agreed! i dont even care if they dont want to come out with a whole new set of 4 DLC's, but at least design cyber-smoke (or at the very least, give us a cyber-skin for Smoke!!!)

Cyber-smoke is seirously the only thing i think missing from this game

UMK3 Cyber Smoke =/= MK9 Human Smoke. They are way too different as far as playstyle goes. It wouldn't seem right to have the move set that MK9 smoke has with a cyborg uniform. I say they make Cyborg Smoke as DLC and make him like he was back in the day, with some minor changes.

They could easily make cyber smoke an alternate for human smoke. They can make it work like cyrax and sektor, so instead of throwing the smoke bomb it comes out of his chest robot style, etc

UMK3 Cyber Smoke =/= MK9 Human Smoke. They are way too different as far as playstyle goes. It wouldn't seem right to have the move set that MK9 smoke has with a cyborg uniform. I say they make Cyborg Smoke as DLC and make him like he was back in the day, with some minor changes.

Yeah, but what with his story? Should it be non-cannon or put Cyber-Smoke from future in MK9 event? We could have both Smokes that way (e.g. he was transported to alternative storyline because of some time-warp), it'd be like Trunks and Future Trunks in Dragon Ball.

They could easily make cyber smoke an alternate for human smoke. They can make it work like cyrax and sektor, so instead of throwing the smoke bomb it comes out of his chest robot style, etc

That is possible but I would prefer him as a separate character with unique moves etc.
also with an alternate retro costume! :D

If more DLC characters come then cyber smoke is on the list for sure.If not then give him as an alternate for human smoke,like cyrax and sector with some animations changed