Resident Evil 6

lol shira. heres another one:
i bet your favorite part is at 3:00 :)

My favorite part began at 0:00 and ended at 3:35.

But still *bites lip*
112hqmv.png

I want to watch it but damn, I know pretty much nothing about this game besides some small stuff and I want to keep it that way.

Me and my roomate might play RE5, a bit before RE6 comes out.

Might even do most RE games before RE6 comes out. Then play RE6.

All streamed. Be fun.

That, the story isn't that great, and the atmosphere itself to me is just garbage. Probably one of the worst in the series along with Gaiden.

I've been playing RE5 all year round lol

I've played the RE6 Demo more than the guy who gave it to me, especially Jake's demo. It's so damn fun.

I played Separate Ways so much too lol but I only played Assignment Ada like 3 times. It was OKAY, nothing special.

I think I played Ada's stuff in RE4 twice then traded the game in.

You guys seriously need to play Dead Aim. It's so much damn fun. It's not even part of the main story and it's one of my favorite RE games, no joke. The save theme and the credits theme song for the game are just so kick ass.

RE6_CE_beautyshot_ENG1.jpg

-_-

tumblr_m84omwuhJG1r6c2k5o1_1280.jpg

Ada's case looks like a 7-year old girl's Bedazzled phone case :mad:

Leon's case looks like something you'd find in the bargain bin at a department store.

Jake's case is pretty bland.

Chris's case looks like a Star Wars book.

Last edited:
I'm going to grind all weekend to unlock all the Achievements :proud:

This is the first game that I'm going to achievement hunt in.

I stopped achievement hunting after I hit 25000 gamerscore.

Too much time is taken up that can be used on other things.

In other news, I can't wait to see all those trolls playing Agent Hunt mode on Youtube. It's going to be hilarious.

Mmm...

5th campaign.

This game just keeps getting more and more delicious.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-01-resident-evil-6-preview-the-grisly-details

A brief recap of what that means: three distinct single-player campaigns, each with their own style and theme that crossover at certain points, all playable with online co-op. To this add a newly-revealed fourth campaign starring Ada Wong, an unseen 'Prelude' campaign, and at least two competitive online modes, Agent Hunt and Mercenaries. Capcom staff are talking of a 50 hour campaign in total, a claim that needs to be taken with a big pinch of salt, but it's a sign of the scale and scope of Resi 6 that such numbers are even vaguely plausible.