Dubstep

In my opinion, dubstep just sounds like really slow and annoying techno. I never got into it, but all my friends have. I'll stick with my metal....

I have to agree. I used to be into it a couple of years ago. But I just grew out of it. It started sounding less and less appealing the older I got.

In my opinion, dubstep just sounds like really slow and annoying techno. I never got into it, but all my friends have. I'll stick with my metal....

Yeah I like everything trance/hip hop/rock/metal/house/classical/country/rap

But when it comes to dubstep I've heard like 25 songs and I've only liked 2 so far and those 2 I like are only certain parts of the song.

For the first time ever I don't really like a genre of music.

I usually listen to a little of everything, but as a listener and a musician, I can't stand dubstep.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only dubstep song I really liked :

edit : Meant to say that this is the only dubstep song I ever really liked

Last edited:
The bassdrop in most dubstep tracks are usually killer but the rest of the track is mostly repetitive crap --> Nero, Cash, Netskye... the only dubstep I'm able to endure is Skrillex's :)
At least he makes dubstep that is good for the whole track, I really dislike a 7 min lenght track with only 20 sec worth of good bits :)
I know he turned kinda commercial but for once that's not a bad thing.

Last edited:
I'm tired of Dub step now, in like every other CSS edit they use the Glitch or Dub step style.. after a while it gets repetitive and i like skrillex's older work before he blew up. One of the main reasons why i stick to Post hardcore, screamo and drum and bass. Just my opinion

Now Dodge & Fuski know how to keep a rhythm going

I especially love the drop to this song

"I heard one robbery they chopped his body off, just left the d!ck behind"

"Don't you mean they chopped off his d!ck?"

"No they held his d!ck and chopped his body off, because that's all he was in the end, a d!ck"
*a wild bass drop appears*

Last edited:
honestly, I would have never imagined something like Dubstep becoming so popular.
Say you were to go back in time a few years and let most braindead mainstream listeners hear it.
(and yeah I know it's been around for quite some time now, just not as big)

They'd most likely say "wtf is this gay techno crap"
lol and just look at them flocking to it now.

As for me, I dont hate it. It's pretty much just a clusterfu*k of boring stagnant noises that never really goes anywhere. But nothing really annoying about it either. But dubstep with vocals are annoying though, and Skrillex looks like an obnoxious whimp that deserves a nice blow to the cranium with an aluminum baseball bat. Seriously though, just seeing his face pisses me off for some reason. But oh well thats not important.

I would never listen to it, but I guess it's the first big thing to pop up that I dont exactly hate. It's there and I'm just glad it's not soulja boy or some shit thats being played everywhere.

but I'm convinced 99% of dubstep listeners' brains are so chemically f*cked, it could be chicken slaughter on tape and they'd have just as much fun

No offense but wow, you have no manners at all. I hate people like you.
Haters gonna hate, haha. Anyways.............

Ahhh, Dubstep<3.
Dubstep is the shit. I love jamming to it because it makes me move. I'm still learning how to dance to it. I went from bachata, to shuffling, to jumpstyle, and now I'm on dubstep. Dubstep is hard as hell for me to dance since I don't know how to dance hip hop. Basically, I skip a WHOLE step. I know how to pop, wave, and tick, I just don't have any moves yet. I'm practicing on tutting so I can mix tutting into my dubstep dancing.

The people in my dance crew are monsters at dancing to dubstep. I still need more work on it.

BTW, dubstep isn't a dance, it's your own style. That's why all of these videos dance different from each other.

Here's some of my favourite dancing videos:

No offense but wow, you have no manners at all. I hate people like you.
Haters gonna hate, haha. Anyways.............

Oh ho ho, This guy gets it.

379063_127073130742769_125384154245000_125506_1390024853_n.jpg