The TRMK XBL MK 9 Tournament October 2011

To bad we can't just make this a massive thread for the new tournys since this is the best thread ever on TRMK.

It's not the thread that's good, it's the people in it that make it what it is. The next thread will be just as good, if not better will all the new faces.

It's not the thread that's good, it's the people in it that make it what it is. The next thread will be just as good, if not better will all the new faces.

Here here!

Also Im trying to get those videos posted but I've got to do it from my phone and it isn't cooperating at the moment...last ones were posted quick, but ill let it set overnight and hopefully they will post.

Here here!

Also Im trying to get those videos posted but I've got to do it from my phone and it isn't cooperating at the moment...last ones were posted quick, but ill let it set overnight and hopefully they will post.

man you must have one crazy phone plan....

Well when I have a working Xbox I'm on all the time.

I can't wait for the next tourny guys. Just wait and see what we have planned for the future, it's f**king mind blowing!

The next tourney WILL be awesome and I hope the previous 16 guys are all in, because from the looks of it there will be more people in this one!

An idea probably would be, everyone that signs up, needs to add everyone on the sign up list to their XBL friends list (if they aren't already on there). This will ensure it's easy to contact your opponent, and if need be, play against multiple people in a short space of time if need be, as I know a few guys like jbell0 had issues and was relying on this place for updates.

I know Sterling, JohnnyRook, Tomers, Shira, Kanye and a few other guys are expressing interest in the next one.

I'll try and contact some of the other 360 users here, try and get a good crew in.

+++UPDATE++++ Tournament Statistics and rankings/seeds

Based on where people finished, how many games were won and lost, here are the Rankings/Seedings for this tournament.

Seed 1: Poopingtoad
Seed 2: GUTZnG0RE
Seed 3: imme224
Seed 4: Treadmill
Seed 5: Zoidberg747
Seed 6: cactus flagg
Seed 7: I MoFaT I
Seed 8: Budd Tha Great
Seed 9: fr stack
Seed 10: BeatDownMao88
Seed 11: Wushu Fighter
Seed 12: jBell0
Seed 13: n9195v
Seed 14: Bironic Man
Seed 15: Exemery
Seed 16: Bones1990

I'll copy and paste that into the front page.

Some interesting facts:
1) Only Poopingtoad, GUTZnG0re and Treadmill won more games than they lost
2) GUTZ played more games than anyone in the tournament (a total of 27 games)
3) Pooping only dropped one game in the entire tournament
4) Two people were disqualified
5) jBell0 made it to Round 2 of the L Bracket, despite not winning a single game in the entire tournament
6) Despite losing more games than anyone else, GUTZ and iVital got further than anyone else (barring Poopingtoad)
7) Even though Pooping won the tournament, GUTZ won more games than anyone else (18 games in total)
8 ) fr stack is the only player to take at least 1 game off every opponent he played, thus preventing his opponents from maintaining a clean sheet
9) There were two fatalities and two babalities in the entire tournament
9) I MoFaT I won 3 games, and lost 3 games, and is the only player with a neutral difference of zero (everyone else was either positive or negative in their win:loss ratio)
10) There were 4 Kitanas, 3 Barakas, 2 Sindels, 2 Mileenas, 2 Sub Zeros, 2 Sektors, 2 Night Wolfs, 2 Johnny Cages, 2 Jades, 2 Reptiles, 2 Scorpions, 1 Shang TSung, 1 Jax, 1 Raiden, 1 Lui Kang, 1 Kung Lao and 1 Ermac that entered the tournament.

Last edited:
+++UPDATE++++ Tournament Statistics and rankings/seeds

Based on where people finished, how many games were won and lost, here are the Rankings/Seedings for this tournament.o

Seed 1: Poopingtoad
OSeed 2: GUTZnG0RE
Seed 3: imme224
Seed 4: Treadmill
Seed 5: Zoidberg747
Seed 6: cactus flagg
Seed 7: I MoFaT I
Seed 8: Budd Tha Great
Seed 9: fr stack
Seed 10: BeatDownMao88
Seed 11: Wushu Fighter
Seed 12: jBell0
Seed 13: n9195v
Seed 14: Bironic Man
Seed 15: Exemery
Seed 16: Bones1990

I'll copy and paste that into the front page.

Some interesting facts:
1) Only Poopingtoad, GUTZnG0re and Treadmill won more games than they lost
3) Pooping only dropped one game in the entire tournament
4) Two people were disqualified
5) jBell0 made it to Round 2 of the L Bracket, despite not winning a single game in the entire tournament
6) Despite losing more games than anyone else, GUTZ and iVital got further than anyone else (barring Poopingtoad)
7) Even though Pooping won the tournament, GUTZ won more games than anyone else (18 games in total)
8 ) fr stack is the only player to take at least 1 game off every opponent he played, thus preventing his opponents from maintaining a clean sheet
9) There were two fatalities and two babalities in the entire tournament
9) I MoFaT I won 3 games, and lost 3 games, and is the only player with a neutral difference of zero (everyone else was either positive or negative in their win:loss ratio)

This is Rad. I dig all the stats.

Also here is me vs. Gutz. He got me 3-0, the last one (kitana v mileena) was a bonus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s61gvaGIOOI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

...brutal.

Last edited:
+++UPDATE++++

Some interesting facts:

Cool stats, but I'm a little confused. It says I played 27 games, but won 18. How is that when I only lost to you and Pooping. And the despite losing more games part, not sure how I lost the most but won the most :p.