What Kind Of Beer Would MK Characters Drink?

OGBRUTAL

If some of MK's characters were to be real,
and sit down and have a beer with you,
what kind of beer do you think they would be drinking?

Johnny Cage-Heineken
Sub-Zero-Natural Ice
Shao Kahn-Arrogant Bastard
Reptile-King Cobra
Kano-Budweiser

Sektor drinks this:
PennzoilMotorcycleMotorOils20W50.jpg

Cyrax can drink used anal lube for all I care ;)

im still havin probs tryin to figure out how to insert images so ill just say if mileena had a favorite drink it would be tigers blood

I'm absolutely positive that Johnny drinks this :

stone%20arrogant%20bastard%20ale.jpg

Not a bad choice either. Any of you had it? It's delicious!

Kung Lao & Liu Kang :

heineken_beer.jpg

I used to work at a Rite Aid. And whenever an asian man or woman bought anything at all, this would ALWAYS be included in the purchase lol

Stryker :

08721654000_20100331080216589

He just doesn't seem like the drinking type. He'd probably enjoy a nice root beer though.

Shao Kahn-Arrogant Bastard
HAH! Perfect

Last edited:
Sake for Scorpion when he was alive and happy and Japanese. Now he's a Yeungling man. He's just that no-b.s., straight to the issue type of guy.

Bartender: Ey, Scorps, no luck catchin' that refrigerator guy, eh? What can I do you for? Our special's this hoppy Dutch dra-
Scorpion: One Yeungling. Now.

But once in a blue moon, Scorpion will take a Corona. That started happening after he bonded with Kuai Liang over soccer. The two ninjas found out they had more in common (Chelsea) than they thought. They agreed to watch each other's back and Sub-Zero's taste for Mexican beers got to him.

Bartender: Ey, Escorpion! Como est-
Scorpion: Una Corona, pendejo, andele!

Last edited:
Kano probably drinks the cheapest, nastiest stuff on the market.

I don't see Kitana as a drinker. At least not a beer drinker. Maybe cosmos or little girly fruity drinks? Sorry, my alcohol knowledge is limited as I do not drink and don't plan to when I'm of age either.

Stryker :

08721654000_20100331080216589

He just doesn't seem like the drinking type. He'd probably enjoy a nice root beer though.

HAH! Perfect

Stryker seems more like me, then. LOL
I'd also prefer a root beer to a beer

A&W root beer is my favorite.
After A&W is IBC, followed by MUG, then followed by Barqs

Stryker seems more like me, then. LOL
I'd also prefer a root beer to a beer

A&W root beer is my favorite.
After A&W is IBC, followed by MUG, then followed by Barqs

Can't blame you dude. I chase my shots with root beer just for the taste. LOL I've been at it all night. ****ing delicious vanilla and shit. UGHH. Best drink ever.