Official Noob-Smoke Discussion ~ ALL Noob-Smoke Related Posts GO HERE!

Re: Official Noob-Smoke Klassic Costume Discussion

CSZ shouldn't have an alternate........his alternate would be Sub-Zero.

Umm his primary is Sub Zero too and he should have an Unmasked Sub as an alt. and a MK3 Cyborg klassic

Re: New skins for noob and smoke!!

Then Ed Would Have To Release All mk2 ninja costumes and no one really wants no more.

That may be true, however they would release them not all at once, therefore releasing other classic costumes in between. By next years winter all MK1 and MK2 classical ninja costume (and other characters classical costumes too) and even MK3 and UMK3 costumes will be released IMHO. Don't forget many people like the UMK/MK3 costumes and there are also people who would buy them even if they don't like them as much, just for the sake of completion and for nostalgia.

NRS won't miss this opportunity and to be honest, I would like them to support this game with DLC more than a year and I hope they will support this for a long time :)

I wonder what the next classics will be.
Althrough i love noobs and smoke i think looks better then his normal two

I hope they come out with classis Shang Tsung with that one with black paint down his eyes.

Last edited:
Re: New skins for noob and smoke!!

The problem with that version is that it is to dark to see at times. I sometimes have trouble seeing him properly on the Temple stage (however maybe its my TB settings)

i know, its noob saibot we are talking about he's suppose to be a shadow, a black silhouette. why are we getting mk2 style saibot but the one in the secrete fight is the mk1 style. imo i think mk1 and mk3(trilogy) are the best ninja outfits. they better release all of them, ever since i fought shadow noob in the temple ive been going crazy to use that skin, its just a pallette swap they should do it for all of them. i would pay 20 bucks for that classic shadow noob, he looks too badass. i guess im going back to hoping they release it smh.

I really wish they make a human Cyber-Sub alt, and it be MK3 Unmasked Sub-Zero, and put new animations
to his moves, similar to cyrax and sektor human alts.
Because technically Cyber-Sub is Sub-Zero in MK3.

I really wish they make a human Cyber-Sub alt, and it be MK3 Unmasked Sub-Zero, and put new animations
to his moves, similar to cyrax and sektor human alts.
Because technically Cyber-Sub is Sub-Zero in MK3.

I'd say it again, If they make a MK3 SZ costume it will be for SZ not CSZ, I dont get the point of a human SZ alt for CSZ when there is already a Human SZ, for Cyrax and Sektor is fine since there are not human characters for them but SZ has a human character.
A Human alt for CSZ and/or a Cyborg Alt for SZ is just silly and makes no sense.

Are they planning on fixing Smoke's alternate costume bug?

Since they are releasing another costume for Smoke are they planning on fixing the stupid bug from the patch? I still get random losses on ranked for choosing his alternate costume. Obviously I just hit A now rather than start to select a diff costume but is this issue going to be resolved by the time his costume is released?

I'd say it again, If they make a MK3 SZ costume it will be for SZ not CSZ, I dont get the point of a human SZ alt for CSZ when there is already a Human SZ, for Cyrax and Sektor is fine since there are not human characters for them but SZ has a human character.
A Human alt for CSZ and/or a Cyborg Alt for SZ is just silly and makes no sense.

I just want to be kuai liang and bi han, both human, on the same team.
Its a stretch that they'll make the alt for cyber sub,
but a person can hope right? lol

Re: Are they planning on fixing Smoke's alternate costume bug?

If you're on 360, you have to delete the Klassic Kostumes and re-download them. PS3, however, have to wait on a patch due out on the week of July 4th

Looks great. But I would be very happy if this costumes also go for Scorpian, Sub and Reptile as they were in MK2 too.
And btw, why they don't release a retro kostume but the mk2 female ninjas? I've always love that look D: (long loose hair = ♥ ♥ ♥ )

MK3 Sub-Zero and MK3 Kung Lao are all I am asking.

hey I got a question.. does anyone know if we''ll be getting Smoke and Noob Saibot MK1 style too? check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL83K4e2ghI - I don't know if it's some kind of hack but it clearly shows Smoke mk1 style and the new skins are mk2 style so.. anyone knows what's going on? if we'll be getting at some point for the other 4 ninjas mk2 style and at some point mk1 style for smoke and noob saibot?

I would've prefered shadow Noob but this is okay

im upset the noob skin they releasing looks different from this one. i think this shadow noob looks way better wtf!. even the hood and mask is different .

It's clearly a hack of the game model. 1:not all base combos and specials are listed. 2:dlc skins are NOT available in Nekro; ppl thought we were getting robo smoke for a while- I saw the vid and knew immediately it was a fake.

I would've prefered shadow Noob but this is okay

It's clearly a hack of the game model. 1:not all base combos and specials are listed. 2:dlc skins are NOT available in Nekro; ppl thought we were getting robo smoke for a while- I saw the vid and knew immediately it was a fake.

You can see DLC costumes and Skarlet in the nekro and read his bio, just choose a character in the nekro, show his model and press Start and Character Select there choose the character and the costume you want to see and you will see it.

Last edited:

the clips of fighters like skarlet, kahn, kintaro, goro, skins of cyrax/sketor from several months ago (BEFORE THEY WERE RELEASED AS DLC/TRAILERS) were indeed hacks. Now the general public has those characters available to us[with the exception of kahn/goro/kintaro ofcourse]. We cannot view dlc skins of Noob/Smoke until July 5 so any clips before then would be a hack. Do you get what i'm saying?

I was not aware you could view dlc skins through nekro using this method so thank you for that info.

the clips of fighters like skarlet, kahn, kintaro, goro, skins of cyrax/sketor from several months ago (BEFORE THEY WERE RELEASED AS DLC/TRAILERS) were indeed hacks. Now the general public has those characters available to us[with the exception of kahn/goro/kintaro ofcourse]. We cannot view dlc skins of Noob/Smoke until July 5 so any clips before then would be a hack. Do you get what i'm saying?

I was not aware you could view dlc skins through nekro using this method so thank you for that info.

Sorry I think I did wrong with the quote, I know this are hacks I was refering to the DLC outfits. And your welcome =)

Comment edited to avoid confusions.

Klassic MK2 Noob Saibot & Smoke Glitch

I just downloaded the Compatibility pack and I decided to mess with Noob Saibot in his MK2 costume. Apparently, I chose his alternate color and when his shadow comes out, it looks like Klassic MK2 Smoke. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: Another thing I just saw is that Smoke's OTG Smoke Bomb can be used while in his MK2 costume.

Last edited:
Re: Klassic MK2 Noob Saibot Glitch

yea i just noticed it..and came on here to see if anyone else did also..i kinda like it though..noob-smoke lol

Re: Klassic MK2 Noob Saibot & Smoke Glitch

lol can't w8 till 2morrow 4 EU release (hoping nothing goes wrong this time)

Re: Klassic MK2 Noob Saibot & Smoke Glitch

Wow, another costume fail.

Great job NRS! Thanks for letting me still do the bomb trap with Cyrax. ;)