MK11's new hero (protagonist)?

E3l9b8g.png

It's just asking to get hit. :lol:

That looks like an early screenshot from when the game was in development.
Either way, then you can use her as the punchbag when in training if that's how you feel like.

To be fair, you have just joined and I've been here for a few years now.
And the time you've been here you've been very adamant about b!!ching about whatever in several threads.
You'll get up at my post count in no time like that. ♥

But nah, Jacqui isn't ugly, she's just the most plain and boring character in the game, imo.
And D'vorah sure has that sassy attitude, but she ain't pretty. Green ooze flows from her holes even... ew.

Whatever you are doesn't really matter though. Being black or gay doesn't justify calling diversity in a game for SJW bullshit. That just kinda seems like you have some self-loathing issues going on...

I could reply and disagree or bite again and make my postcount go up forever in this topic, or just quote this part of your post for truth.

Reach a 100 posts and you'd be able to "Thank" other people's posts. It's essentially a "Like" button, really...

In all seriousness though, if you're up to discussing some topics without feeling the need to call people names and trying to put people down in order to make yourself feel better than them, then I'm all for it. Until then, if you start biting, I'll just bite back. But there's no need for it. It's all up to you, really.

That's because a character's popularity does not overshadow how they look in-game. The evidence is right there, and ignoring it because "these guys made a toy of her" is quite frankly ridiculous.

I want a pop star character like Britney Spears in the game. Just like how Ariana Grande has a character in Final Fantasy (mobile app).

I think maybe having a bad guy win kinda like 5 would give a new twist. Maybe have Shao Khan for instance come back to reclaim his throne in the process he disrupts everything going on and restores some sort of order. Thats more of a example, but I think that may give maybe a fresher feel to the current story, instead of Earthrealm always saving the day.

That's not a new twist, though.
That's literally happened with Armageddon (a bad guy winning), and MK9 specifically had the Armageddon ending modified so that it was Shao Kahn was the one who had conquered all and was about to bash Raiden's brains in with his hammer, right before he went back and altered the timeline.
You could technically say that the bad guys won in MK9, even though Raiden won the last fight (with the Elder gods help), because a lot of EarthRealm heroes died at Shao Kahn and Quan Chi's hands.

As a side note, I really hope that MK11 isn't just going to lazily be Armageddon 2.0.
I mean, the whole reason that the timeline was rebooted was to have UMK3 2.0 and for them to start with a fresh clean slate in that said new timeline, preventing Armageddon from happening again, no?
I don't want to see NRS go back to the whole Armageddon story, and I'm REALLY hoping that the timeline changes in MK9 and MKX reflect that.
Otherwise, if they go back to the whole Armageddon story then the reboot was all for nothing, story-wise.

The bad guys won MKDA...

And 9 tournaments in a row leading up to MK1 as well.

I think they should win at least once every now and then.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

How would that fit into the MK universe without being a silly joke character like Lucky Chloe in Tekken 7?

She can be like Johnny Cage but more sadistic and maybe a revenant. She can be an unknown love interest of Johnny from the past who either works for the good guys or she can be a revenant working for Netherrealm and also hates Sonya for taking Johnny.

Aaaanyways...

I think, just this one time... Let Scorpion and Sub-Zero be the main protagonists.
I personally don't care all that much for either of them, but considering their popularity and that they made peace in MKX, seeing the two fight alongside one another while defending Earthrealm from the Outworld, Netherrealm and Dark Raiden would make sense. Scorpion needs to redeem himself from just storming into the SF base and kill Quan Chi, and maybe that's where Sub-Zero comes in, trying to teach him to fight for the world and its inhabitants, and not just for himself.

... The more I describe it in my head, the more it kinda sounds like a "good cop, bad cop" scenario. XD

That's not a new twist, though.
That's literally happened with Armageddon (a bad guy winning), and MK9 specifically had the Armageddon ending modified so that it was Shao Kahn was the one who had conquered all and was about to bash Raiden's brains in with his hammer, right before he went back and altered the timeline.
You could technically say that the bad guys won in MK9, even though Raiden won the last fight (with the Elder gods help), because a lot of EarthRealm heroes died at Shao Kahn and Quan Chi's hands.

As a side note, I really hope that MK11 isn't just going to lazily be Armageddon 2.0.
I mean, the whole reason that the timeline was rebooted was to have UMK3 2.0 and for them to start with a fresh clean slate in that said new timeline, preventing Armageddon from happening again, no?
I don't want to see NRS go back to the whole Armageddon story, and I'm REALLY hoping that the timeline changes in MK9 and MKX reflect that.
Otherwise, if they go back to the whole Armageddon story then the reboot was all for nothing, story-wise.

True, but I mean more in a sense he goes get his throne back in Outworld, but in doing so he finds it would be better to side with the good guys to combat this evil threat. Enemy of my enemy kinda thing, more or less. But I don't mean a so much the bad guys win, but instead a joint alliance maybe like they said in Deceptions intro. Though instead of 20 seconds we see them on a larger scale to either beat Onaga or Raiden.