A question/theory about the Story Mode- **MAJOR SPOILERS**

Metal Overlord

I gave into to temptation and read parts of the Story Mode; it's pretty amazing from what I've read, but this part really has me curious:

Spoiler:
At the end of the Story Mode, Raiden allows Shao Kahn to merge Earthrealm with Outworld. The Elder Gods respond by killing Kahn for his actions. My question is: after Shao Kahn apparently dies, is Earthrealm still merged with Outworld? Is Outworld still merged with Edenia? Shinnok will soon escape from the Netherrealm and attempt to rule Earthrealm, but with all of these realms merged together, it looks they will have to join forces to defeat Shinnok!

Spoiler:
It would, but I don't know if Mileena would want to go after the throne like that; she was always more of a minion-type of character, and since Kitana didn't and can't kill her like before in MK2, due to her being dead now, she won't try to get revenge on Kitana like she did before; only during the events of Deception and Armageddon did she start to become power-hungry. Shang Tsung, I bet, will try to take his master's throne, and Sindel, now broken from her spell, and Jade, wanting to do what Kitana couldn't, I think, will still try to unmerge Edenia from Outworld, I think. Without a leader, I am sure Outworld will erupt into chaos until Shinnok and his minions wage war on the forces of light...

Spoiler:
It would, but I don't know if Mileena would want to go after the throne like that; she was always more of a minion-type of character, and since Kitana didn't and can't kill her like before in MK2, due to her being dead now, she won't try to get revenge on Kitana like she did before; only during the events of Deception and Armageddon did she start to become power-hungry. Shang Tsung, I bet, will try to take his master's throne, and Sindel, now broken from her spell, and Jade, wanting to do what Kitana couldn't, I think, will still try to unmerge Edenia from Outworld, I think. Without a leader, I am sure Outworld will erupt into chaos until Shinnok and his minions wage war on the forces of light...
Spoiler:
Well it's likely that Shao Kahn would leave his power and his throne to Mileena. In fact, in the story mode, two people are discussing about how Mileena is the "hier" and "she should rule." I think that when Mileena inherits the throne, Shinnok and Shang Tsung are going to try to take the throne from her.

Spoiler:
So her being an heir to the throne is mentioned in the story? Did not know that.

Does Sindel know about Mileena and her true identity? I would assume so if Mileena was created while Kitana was still a baby.