New Members Welcome Thread

Well hello there everybody, my name is Alan and I’m a huge Mortal Kombat fan, I have been ever since playing MK1 in the arcades. Some of you may have heard of me from YouTube TheUrbanArcade.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to spam all my videos, I should have joined years ago, iv always kept my eye on the MK Remix that’s going on, it’s looking great!

Hello everyone. Great forum with many great and usefull topics. My name is Milos and i'm big fan of all parts of MK.
Best regards

Hiiieeeeee

Nick from The UK, I've recently crashed hard into MK fandom and I'm absolutely addicted. Thought I might as well sign up

Mileena, Scorpion, Kenshi and Kitana are faves. Might seem quite a random combination, idk

Also am I the only one who gets slightly frustrated when I see missed opportunities to spell things with a K in the games? Or is there a deliberate reason when something isn't? I'm still not sure how the whole K-thing works, it seems selective.

Hiiieeeeee

Nick from The UK, I've recently crashed hard into MK fandom and I'm absolutely addicted. Thought I might as well sign up

Mileena, Scorpion, Kenshi and Kitana are faves. Might seem quite a random combination, idk

Also am I the only one who gets slightly frustrated when I see missed opportunities to spell things with a K in the games? Or is there a deliberate reason when something isn't? I'm still not sure how the whole K-thing works, it seems selective.

Welcome, fellow Mileena fan. :D

Thanks! :)

(sorry I haven't found that "thank" button yet haha)

Mileena is everything

"Delicious!" I live

Nice kosplay btw

Hello, I'm Leandro™. I come from MKMP and MKMW. I'm an member of the "MKPTeam26" that is an team comprised of 13 members that is working on an MK MUGEN project named MK: Devastation. I have did sprite editions of MK1-MKT characters.

You can check my works here on my DeviantArt:
http://leandrotm.deviantart.com/
Sincerely, Leandro™. :)