Don't leave us babe!

Will you stay?

• Total voters
I'm gonna stay for atleast 8 hours a day, Because me and my brother have a 3 Hour 30 minutes rule. I'll be on TRMK when he's playing MK9. He'll be on TheMidwayBoards and I'll be playing MK9, Etc...So don't expect me to leave this place!

I'll stay because even when the game releases, we should help each other out unlocking things. Also we should post our discoveries in the game.

we should help each other out unlocking things. Also we should post our discoveries in the game.

Thats actually why a lot of members are leaving when this game releases. They want to find the secrets and unlockables out for them selves.

As long as there are titties involved

So long as there r i, there b titties

images

Sorry guys, I'll probably be in a comatosed state once this games comes out.

Protip: I voted for "Titties." regardless.

I advise that the Mods or Admins create a sub-forum for MK secrets and help discussion so that people still stay and wont be spoiled.

I advise that the Mods or Admins create a sub-forum for MK secrets and help discussion so that people still stay and wont be spoiled.

I advise people to post spoilers in the spoiler section we have made and that people who don't want to read spoilers avoid the section ;)

I advise people to post spoilers in the spoiler section we have made and that people who don't want to read spoilers avoid the section ;)

Yeah I guess secrets are considered spoilers... Mind cramp, my bad lol.

I may rename it "Secrets and Spoilers" but it'll be hard to keep those out of the rest of the sections we also have being created. It becomes a "read what threads you feel wont spoil anything for you" after the game comes out. We'll do our best though.

Even with the sections there, people still go ahead and post spoilers/secrets in the MK 2011 section so, yeah, it would help if people were smart enough to know better, rather than just running with excitement to their computers and posting in the wrong section just because they want to be the one who 'breaks the news'.

I don't see any reason why I would leave this place.
There are too many cool things that will be revealed from NR long after this game releases whether it be DLC ,patches and not to mention that HD remake somewhere on the horizon.
TRMK for the win!

I'm not sure I'm following... Why would people leave after the game drops? Isn't that kind of backwards?

Well it's typical that a LOT of users leave the MK scene after a new game comes out, especially after a month or two. But with this game I think will be an explosion of excitement that lasts for a long time so will be less of an issue.

Well it's typical that a LOT of users leave the MK scene after a new game comes out, especially after a month or two. But with this game I think will be an explosion of excitement that lasts for a long time so will be less of an issue.

I see what your saying, Since I have spare time when My brother is playing MK9, I'll probly be here until 2015 if MK lasts that long. ;)
Also, I wouldn't worry about those people, When they hear about MK10, We'll have about 30-50 People coming back Filling up these boards. :) (Including Me)

As you can tell, I was signed up here a long time ago but didn't post much. To be honest, there wasn't much to talk about. The arcade scene is ancient history, and the recent console MKs were disappointing to many (I thought they were decent). MK9 has revitalized the entire MK community and it's kind of neat for old heads like me seeing a new generation of MK fans come around. I know I plan to stick around for quite a while, and I'd wager a lot of folks will as well. If MK9 is even half as successful as I feel it will be, we're going to be seeing quite a few new MK games.