Mortal kombat arcade kollection PC Date? Vender?

lotusvibe

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows when the arcade kollection will be released for pc. It was stated it would be delayed for a month but september is almost over now. Another thing is who is the vender going to be? Steam doesn't have the game listed for pre order. It is so hard to find information on this, also I didn't see any existing threads that answered these questions. I would be glad if I could just confirm who would be selling it then I could just check that vender every week to see if it's been listed. Thanks for any information.

Nothing has been announced officially for it, but i suspect that with the problems in the console versions, they will probably either first patch the console versions, then announce when the PC version comes out, or release it when they patch comes because the PC version is being fixed too.

And its coming exclusive to Steam. fyi

...or they'll completely cancel it if they can't get OO/CM to fix it so it's worth a shit. Seriously, why would anyone buy a Steam version when you can get it for MAME for free and it's works great?

Nothing has been announced officially for it, but i suspect that with the problems in the console versions, they will probably either first patch the console versions, then announce when the PC version comes out, or release it when they patch comes because the PC version is being fixed too.

And its coming exclusive to Steam. fyi

I agree! They are patching the console versions, and obviously the PC port has the same issues so those will have to be fixed as well. Also, I believe that we will have a dedicated server (as Ed Boon PROMISED us originally) for this game (for console versions) once it is patched up and playing PROPERLY!

...or they'll completely cancel it if they can't get OO/CM to fix it so it's worth a shit. Seriously, why would anyone buy a Steam version when you can get it for MAME for free and it's works great?

I TOTALLY AGREE! MAME's versions of these games are PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTT! 10000000000000000% PERFECT!

:p

Yeah so far I've seen no indication it's going to be on steam at all and only a page for it on the GFW.. errr... xbox live for windows marketplace... page...

Only reason why I'd buy it... to support MK on the PC.

well thats what i was told. glad its not. thanks :)

I TOTALLY AGREE! MAME's versions of these games are PERFECTTTTTTTTTTTTT! 10000000000000000% PERFECT!

:p

They arent perfect but are the best way to play the games. They have their issues, and the term arcade perfect is just an incorrect statement. arcade perfect does not exist outside of playing the actual arcade boards.

They arent perfect but are the best way to play the games. They have their issues, and the term arcade perfect is just an incorrect statement. arcade perfect does not exist outside of playing the actual arcade boards.

QFT on this one.

So NetherRealm Studios lied about the MKAK version coming in September. I can remember some one from this site telling "do not take it personal" haha, defending a company which lies to their customers.