Your favorite TRMK members and why?

Ha, thanks dude. You'z my favorite member too. I figured I'd give the post cards to a guy who was excited for the game. I always throw in something extra into the bunch and I remembered you saying you had a Liquid Snake figure when you were younger. Glad it went to someone who appreciates it.

This makes me warm inside.

Cassandra from Soul Calibur maybe?

Yeah, that came to my mind as well, and it would make sense with Jade from MK in the name, lol.

Sneaky little NF. Think I remember him clarifying he had a weeny on another MK forum.

SaibotMK - Great player. Humble, respectable personality from what I've seen. One of the best players on TRMK by far.

The Marshall - He keeps it trill here on TRMK.

Criss - He's cool whenever he's not raging about something, which is only about 20% of the time, tbh.

IsItTheShoes - Shoes is just awesome, nothing else needs to be said.

bondjuan - Great overall player, cool guy.

Thirteenthorder - Great player, also a cool dude.

tittiemcnuggets - She allows me to practice combos on her Kitana repeatedly.

Raddus - Cool guy, great Ermac player.

xtimesofgrace - He's an ass, which makes him good enough for my list.

Shoutouts to TaBB and Sky Valley. Two very cool and really funny guys! Glad to have people like them to spice things up on TRMK.:)

Aldo
BBBLP
TaBB3rnackle
Alisa
Pat
Jade
BYoung
Taj Gill - Where ever you are, miss ya bro. :-|
DCP
Squirrelpion
tittiemcnuggets
AMES
[sek]
Mike Raizy
Ryan (Facebook)
VikingPoodle
Tremor 209
VictorMefer
Luxul
Matt - (Facebook, forgot your username on here. Sorry)
Noam (Facebook)
JSOOGZ
Mike Rodolico
Sebastian
DCR
John (Facebook)

If I left anyone out, You know who you are.
Thank you guys for being awesome.

I'm sorry, but it did feel a bit like a Grammy Awards list.

EDIT:
Jinko
Flying Jinko

Last edited:
Extra shoutouts for Luxul. I already mentioned him, but I'm doing it again because I can.

Move the GLOW!!!
I need to give you a shout out too since you're back now, Araknyd.
YEAH WOOO ARAKNYD YAY! <3 <3 <3

get_over_here_bro_by_lesmestiar-d3xqw6o.png

Araknyd, Alisa... Thank y'all so much! You guys move the GLOW around my GLOW (soul)!! :-D PICKED! P-PICKED!! BUTTONS BUTTONS BUTTONS! THE DiC LOGO!

I <3 yous guys. BIG GROUP HUG!!!
9065d1294294115-tv-show-extreme-couponing-boo-premieres-wednesday-december-29-2010-8pm-et-pt-group-hug.jpg

And, as always, eternal GLOW HAILS to you both! I want to give an extra shoutout to our badass TRMK krew/kult/gangstars. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) WE RULE ALL!!

Araknyd, Alisa... Thank y'all so much! You guys move the GLOW around my GLOW (soul)!! :-D PICKED! P-PICKED!! BUTTONS BUTTONS BUTTONS! THE DiC LOGO!

I <3 yous guys. BIG GROUP HUG!!!
9065d1294294115-tv-show-extreme-couponing-boo-premieres-wednesday-december-29-2010-8pm-et-pt-group-hug.jpg

And, as always, eternal GLOW HAILS to you both! I want to give an extra shoutout to our badass TRMK krew/kult/gangstars. (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) WE RULE ALL!!

Luxul, you are the BOMB!!! ;-)
And yes, our group is OG. lmao