Reptile Thread - "Argh!"

Most used yes, best no. How much damage does that do? Theres a lot of combos out there that does just as much but requires 0 bars. Meter management is very important in mk.

ye, not best dmg. but best practical and fast to learn.

need to test again ..brain lacking :p sec.

JP, 122xxforceball, 32xxforceball, 321xxslide = 36%dmg 12Hits

forceball, 32xxforceball, 321xxslide = 31%dmg 8Hits

forceball, 32xxforceball, 321xxsXray = 41%dmg 11Hits

For some reason the Xray doesnt connect after the 1st combo (instead of slide)..

edit: I've been wrong, it does connect: JP, 122xxforceball, 32xxforceball, 32xxXray = 44% 14Hits

Last edited:
heres a combo..

1,2,2 slow force ball 3,2, fast force ball, 3,2, acidspit/dash

31% no meters

***didnt see the post above me while i was posting this!
its like the same combo! except his is better XD

Last edited:
ye, not best dmg. but best practical and fast to learn.

need to test again ..brain lacking :p sec.

JP, 122xxforceball, 32xxforceball, 321xxslide = 36%dmg 12Hits

forceball, 32xxforceball, 321xxslide = 31%dmg 8Hits

forceball, 32xxforceball, 321xxsXray = 41%dmg 11Hits

For some reason the Xray doesnt connect after the 1st combo (instead of slide)..

for the first combo to work with the X-ray at the end you need to do 3,2 x-ray instead of trying 3,2,1, xray

I figured out a 44% wall combo no meter

321 slowforceball 321 fastforceball 321,slide

and a 49% 1 meter (wall) combo

321 exacidhand 321 fast forceball 321 slide

49% 2 meter (wall) combo

321 exacidhand 32 fast forceball 321 exslide

another 2 meter wall combo 50%

321 exacidhand 321 exacidhand 321 slide

etc etc you get the point..

Last edited:
Here's some combos for you guys:
Note: These combos will most likely be hard as hell to do online because of lag. These are ALL Midscreen combos too.

Meter less Combo:
11 Hit 40% Damage: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Slide

Enhanced Combos:
17 Hit 51% Damage:
Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2 - Slow Mega Ball - 3,2 - Fast Mega Ball - 3 - Slime Trail
Uses 3 Enhanced Moves

15 Hit 58% Damage: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - Jump Punch - Reptilian Hand - Elbow Dash - 3,2 - Slow Mega Ball - 3,2 - Fast Mega Ball - 3,2 - Slide
Uses 3 Enhanced Moves

X-Ray Combos:
10 Hit 51% Damage
: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - Jump Punch - 3 - X-Ray

Last edited:
Here's some combos for you guys:
Note: These combos will most likely be hard as hell to do online because of lag. These are ALL Midscreen combos too.

Meter less Combo:
11 Hit 40% Damage: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Slide

Enhanced Combos:
17 Hit 51% Damage:
Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - 3,2 - Slow Mega Ball - 3,2 - Fast Mega Ball - 3 - Slime Trail
Uses 3 Enhanced Moves

15 Hit 58% Damage: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - Jump Punch - Reptilian Hand - Elbow Dash - 3,2 - Slow Mega Ball - 3,2 - Fast Mega Ball - 3,2 - Slide
Uses 3 Enhanced Moves

X-Ray Combos:
10 Hit 51% Damage
: Jump Punch - 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash - Jump Punch - 3 - X-Ray

that first combo is already hard as hell without online! i was trying it all last night before you posted it..

that first combo is already hard as hell without online! i was trying it all last night before you posted it..

It's all about the timing, it took me SEVERAL times before I got the hang of some of these combos(Still need to get the hang of the combos with the Jump Punch in the middle of the combo). I would show a video too but I lack the tools to make one. :(

Is it just me or does it look Like reptile has no teeth? Except in the classic costume u can see them perfectly but in his main and alternate nothing or maybe I'm just blind.

Yeah, a good and effective BnB combo is 1,2,2,fb,3,2,fb,3,2,slide/

An even simpler one, which is about 5 hits and 25% or so? is Slow forceball, connect with fast forceball, dash in and use EX slide.

Yeah, a good and effective BnB combo is 1,2,2,fb,3,2,fb,3,2,slide/

An even simpler one, which is about 5 hits and 25% or so? is Slow forceball, connect with fast forceball, dash in and use EX slide.

at the end you can do 321 slide.. we've gone over this like a thousand times in this thread :p

Please see this thread to better touch up your thread:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...ad*-official-formatting-for-character-threads

Some things that could be improved in the first post:

-A short description of what each special move does and when to use them

-Matchups section is virtually non-existent. Check out the thread I posted above and try to compile strategies against specific types of players for Reptile

Thanx but i use my own format version I used for this thread and SubZero's and Ermac's thread, and i think is better and more neat.

Specials descriptions are useless IMO, i think people is smart enough to figure out what they do.

Matchups - That's a maybe, but i already did a matchup in Ermac's thread but not against every character, against spammers, jumpers and blockers, ill do this too with reptiles and subzero's thread.

Ill update reptiels thread during the week, i have some new info.

Thanx and be patient.

By your logic, wouldn't they be smart enough to come up with their own kombos and strategies, rendering this entire thread useless?

Ofcourse they are, but it's much easier to find a compiled database of knowledge of Reptile, and I'm sure many would appreciate even a short word of advice on how and when to use Rep's special moves.

But hey, your thread. Your call.